Book 1: Born To Raise Hell

Summary:

"Hey, babe." I rolled my eyes and ignored Jace. "Giving me the cold shoulder i see." I just kept ignoring him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see tanner staring at me. I really want to talk to him about his problem. I hate seeing him like this. "Come on stop the silence treatment, or you're gonna regret it." Fine. You wanna play this game? Lets play.

"Oh fine, you got me." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I know you couldn't keep away." Okay know hes getting really cocky.

"Oh really?" I was challenging him.

"Yup…" he whispered leaning in to me. I leaned in to, till i backed up back into my space letting him fall out of his chair on the floor. I smirked as everyone started laughing. He quickly got up and sat in his chair and glared at me.

I leaned close to him, close enough so he could hear me calmly say "Don't you DARE underestimate me" I put emphasis on dare and backed back into my personal space once again. Thats when the teacher entered...

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

*I do promise, well, in my kind of case that it gets better. It has a slow start I know but soon the drama and fun begins. This is my first ever story that I've completed... well, on here its not completed yet but it will be soon... But i'm super proud of it. Please just give it a shot Ive written SO many stories but this is the actual first one that I;ve finished. Im pretty proud of myself. XD THANKS SO MUCH! :)

(You can read the rest on quotev. Heres the link:(Born To Raise Hell *COMPLETE*) Theres a book 2 and 3. Right now I'm working on 3. Thanks again! Please tell me what ya think! <3! :)...

Book 1: Born To Raise Hell. *COMPLETED!*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें