Chapter 13:

*Aurora's Pov.*

It's 6:03 and everyone went home to get ready for school. I jumped in the shower and did my business. I quickly got out, dried off and put on a robe. I washed my face and scurried out of the bathroom to my closet to grab today's outfit. I decided to wear this: ( Badass Batman ) I slip my outfit on and ran down stairs to where i find a handsome Kyle eating breakfast. I still had to ask him something really important.

"I made breakfast and coffee." He said while finishing yesterday's homework.

"Thanks, I have a quick question for you." I admitted and that gave me ll of his attention.

"What is it?" he asked and looked back down at his homework.

"Do you like Starr?" I blurted out. Yet again I had all of his attention. His eyes were a little wide and his expression was blank. He looked back at his homework and avoided my question. "Kyle, Do you or do you not like Starr." He sighed and looked back up at me.

"Yea, I have liked Starr for a while now." A while now? How long have they known each other?

"How long have yo liked her?" I asked and he looked into my eyes.

"Since last year, I would always bump into her and try to start a conversation and it would be a pretty big embarrassment, id either stutter or say the most stupidest thing like, did you know that the temperature today is 85 degrees? or See you later darling! when i was really nervous and needed to get out of there before embarrassing myself even more." I just sat there amazed, I had NO idea my brother, my TWIN brother had a crush on one of my friends.

"Wow" I was in complete shocked that i didn't even see or know this. Do i avoid Kyle to much? Am i not spending enough time with him? Doe he think he cant trust me with secrets anymore? "Why did you tell me this before?" I finally choked out.

"I dont know, I guess I was a little nervous to tell anyone. I didn't even tell Tanner or Brice." He said quietly.

"You know you can trust me right? I'll ALWAYS be here for you. No matter how far away we are apart I will always be near you, Ill be in your heart!" I chuckled when I tried to rhyme. He laughed to and smiled at me. "Thank you Rorry. You're the best sister anyone could EVER ask for." I got up from my seat and hugged my favorite person in the whole world, Kyle of course and he hugged me back. With that I finished my breakfast and headed upstairs to finish getting ready. I ran into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, curled my hair, and did my make-up. When I was all done i looked in the mirror, fluffed my hair, pressed my lips together and made a pop sound, then ran out turning of the bathroom light.

"Aurora! We gotta go!!!" Kyle yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I grabbed my backpack from my desk top and was about to run out when something fell out of it onto the floor. I picked it up and it was a note, I opened it up and read it…

Dear Aurora,

                That little play before lunch wasn't very nice, It was ver un-lady like. I will however forgive you if you meet me behind the school tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. If you come and we talk about it, maybe we can make a little agreement. Be there.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Jace.

It was the note that Jace had left in my locker. I forgot I had to meet him behind the school yesterday but ditched. What was going to happen today? would he play an act of payback for ditching him? Would he be more of a prick than usual?

"Aurora we have to go! were gonna be late!" Kyle yelled again.

"Oh sorry! Coming!" I shoved the note in my backpack and walked downstairs where Kyle was waiting. We walked outside and to the car. I got in and thought about all the possible things Jace could do. I guess im only left to find out...