Chapter 47

Louis POV

“Never in my life did I ever think I would be here” Harry mumbled beside me.

“In New York?” The both of us were waiting for our bags to roll in. We just landed in New York for our fourth show in North America. So far this month has been exciting we’ve seen so many places and been in many more. This tour is turning out better than I expected.

“Well maybe in the future I would have” He said shrugging his duffel up.

“I know what you mean.” In the past I definitely did wanted to travel. But I never thought I would be touring the world with my new best friends. And sing in front of thousands of people. It’s crazy how things change. “Come on let’s go find the others”

We made our way through the airport with one of our security guards. Harry was telling me of all the cool places we should visit sometimes waving to fans that have waited for us or we’re going on their own little trip to. We continued walking until we saw our body guard come to a complete stop.

“Whoa”

In front of us was a mob of screaming girls blocking our path. It’s been happening a lot lately the screaming girls with signs that have our names on them. I should be used to this but I’m not. This is one thing that I can’t process in my mind people meeting us in unexpected areas or in this case waiting for our arrival.

“What are we going to do?” Harry asked. This group is much bigger than the other ones we’ve dealt with. I guess New York wants to show some love.

“We’re going to take a different exit” Carl instructed us. He gestured to follow him. We picked up or bags and followed Carl, I waved at some of the fans and watched as they were instructed to move back guards started to put up barriers in front of them.

“Where is it?” I asked as we continued to follow Carl.

“In the north end we’re in the south” Not bothering to ask any more questions we followed Carl. He brought us to the north end of the airport which also had people waiting for arrivals. Outside cars were lined up; I spotted a familiar car as we walked out. Carl opened the door for us as he looked out for any fans that could come. Farther down you could see the crowd of girls blocking the door. If they only knew we left and already seated in the car.

“And here I am thinking we’re not that popular” Harry joked as he settled in to the car.

“Get used to it boys. By the rate you guys are going you’ll be big in the next year.  And that crowd is only going to get bigger.” I’ve heard that many times before but I know that I’ll never get used to it.

After a long drive we made it safely to the hotel. Of course there were some fans waiting outside the hotel for our arrival but it wasn’t as big as the one at the airport. It makes me wonder where the fans get all this information from. I mean it’s not like we tell them what hotel we’re going to stay at. Our fans are either smart or undercover spies.

You already know which one I’m going with.

We received our hotel key from the concierge and followed his directions of where our hotel room is. Harry and I made our way up to the hotel room, it took a little more time to find the room since the hotel was fairly big. The room was nicer than the other hotel rooms than we’ve been in. It was a wide space equipped with a flat screen television. Below it was some game consoles and video games for us to play. On the other side of the room was a wide glass window from the top edge of the ceiling to the bottom edge. The view from the window was breathtaking as it overlooks New York City. After the living room I walked into our room which was nice and comfy with white linen sheets covering the bed.