Chapter 18

Sunday’s POV

Now let me tell you something about University, well what I know about it, I know that you learn new things there I always believed that you never stop learning but in Uni there’s a difference you learn theories why things are made and how they are made. But they forgot one important thing to tell us that the more you learn about the world the more the world changes. Sometimes it’s just your world that you notice that has changed and for me that’s what has exactly happened. First of all I’m in this arrangement that has forced me to have a friendship with a person that I didn’t really care for and then after that your best friend that you loved like a brother starts hating you because you find that the dude who’s in the same situation as you is actually not as bad as you thought a few months ago.

“We’re here” Kayla pointed out I look out the car window and see my house in front of me. I smiled I really missed that house.

“Thanks Kay I’ll see you tomorrow hopefully” I tell her as I try to get my bags out of the backseat.

“Try calling me tonight ok?” I get out of the car and close the door and look into the window.

“Yea I’ll try, later” Kayla waved bye and drove off. I walked towards the front door I was in the middle of getting my keys out when the door suddenly opened.

“I have missed you so much!” My body was quickly pulled into a hug, well more like a squeeze attack if you asked me.

“I’ve missed you to mum” I chuckled and tried pulling away but with no such luck. This might take a while but I can’t blame her I’m the only child and well I’m everything to her and how would you feel if your everything went to University and couldn’t make much time to visit? Yeah that’s what I thought.

“Mum can you please let go your starting to cut the circulation of my blood” I giggled.

“Oh I’m sorry, come inside love” She pulled away and picked up my bags. I walked inside and headed for the kitchen, I was getting quite hungry.

“Is dad home?” I asked my mum who was struggling with my bags I quickly walked up to her and helped her pick up my bags.

“What do you have in there? And your father will be coming home soon” She both asked and answered me.

“I brought some of my literature books home and good” I replied heading back to the kitchen.

“You must be famished do you eat well at the campus do they serve any food there?” My mum being a mum asked me.

“They do serve us food there but I and Kayla like trying new things so we go to different restaurants a lot, but I am famished” I stated.

“Well that’s good trying new things but since you are hungry I’ll start on dinner why don’t you go upstairs and freshen up” She orders me.

“That’s a great idea, I’ll go do that” I pick up my bags and headed upstairs. I walk into my room I noticed that not much has changed and nothing was touched. I drop my bags and head towards my closet when I was packing I made sure that some of my clothes stayed here just in case I come back. I grab a towel and head toward the shower.

After that relaxing shower I walk down the stairs and back into the kitchen as I walk in I see a tall man with dark brown hair. I run up to him.

“I missed you dad” I say as I throw myself at him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

“I missed you to love” He whispered into my hair. I know that we sound like we haven’t seen each other in like a gazillion years but this is actually this the most I’ve been away from my parents we’ve always been together and I know for some people they would rather rip their hair out than spend so much time with their parents, but I’m different I actually enjoy the company of my parents but that doesn’t mean I’m always a good kid I’ve had my crazy days and have been grounded quite a lot of times.