Chapter 43

Sunday POV

The second year of university is like the first but more guided if you know what I mean. That’s right we’re back from an amazing eventful summer and heading straight to the dorms. As much as I love this school I wasn’t really ready to come back. And I’m pretty sure Kayla would agree.

“Home sweet home” Kayla sighed as we got our bags up to our dorms. “I must say I actually kind of missed this place”

I snorted. “I totally forgot about it”

And you can’t blame me if you heard what I’ve done this entire summer. I went back home to my parents and to my surprise they gotten us a trip to Athens. It was wonderful and I and my mother bonded after the small tension between us. After that I and Kayla were invited to Los Angeles with the boys. They were recording their album and had the opportunity of inviting friends over. Seeing them in a recording studio was so unreal, it made me even more proud of them. Louis and I got even closer. It was nice to joke around with him again. All in all I had a really great summer. I loved it and wish I could turn back the time.

“Just a three more years of this” Kayla said as she crashed onto the couch.

“I think one year was enough” I joked. I put down the last of my bags and sat beside her.

“Don’t worry it’ll be over in a flash” Kayla waved off.

And that it did unbelievably I was almost done with my second year. A few months ago I would have dreaded this moment since it I was going to get married. But since that was dealt with I no longer needed to worry. All I had to worry about is what  to do this summer.

Kayla wanted to meet up at the café down the street. She was going home early her dad is coming back home for a few weeks and she wants to spend as much time with him as possible. Five minutes of walking and I made my way inside and stood in line to order.

“Sunday?” I turned around and to my surprise it was William. To be honest when Rimmie left I thought so did William.

“Oh hey William” It felt weird and strangely out of place seeing him. I guess I didn’t want to be reminded of that time.

“Do you still keep in touch with Rimmie?” I haven’t heard that name in a while. I would be lying if I said I thought about him from time to time.

“No we don’t talk that much anymore” I told him.

He nodded. “Yea same here, but I hope he’s ok”

“Why wouldn’t he be?”

“Well I’ve heard some things about how he wasn’t the same or something” William shrugged. I only nodded and didn’t go further with the conversation. I mean yea I still care for Rimmie but he’s probably overacting and needs to get over it.

After getting coffee for me and Kayla I awkwardly waved bye to William. I found a seat and waited for Kayla to arrive, which she did shortly two minutes after.

“Hey” She sat down and grabbed her meal.

“Hey” I was going to tell her about William until she caught on herself.

“Is that William?” She pointed to the blonde boy behind me.

“Yea” I told her what he said to me about Rimmie.

“Unbelievable” Kayla scoffed. “He’s the same old Rimmie, a troublemaker”

We ignored the subject and discussed other things. Kayla was talking about what she had plan with her father for their day together. Whenever he comes back he dedicates one day for each of his kids. Her day was coming up soon so she wanted it to be perfect and memorable.

She would have gone on if her phone didn’t ring. She picked up and smiled, I’ve soon learned what that meant. She was talking to Harry. I believe that my best friend is slowly falling in love.

“Ok” I was confused when she put her phone in the center of the table.

“What’s up Harry?” Kayla asked.

“Hi Sunday” A voice boomed.

I chuckled knowing already who it was. “Hey Louis”

“We have some very exciting news for you guys” Harry said. “We are going on tour!”

Kayla and I squealed earning some quizzical looks from people.

“But that’s not all” Louis said. “After much pleading with our management, we were able to convince them into bringing two lovely girls”

“Oh my god!” Kayla gasped.

“You didn’t!” Is he saying what I think he’s saying?

“Oh yes we did, Ladies you’re going on tour with us” Cue the screaming. That is an unbelievable opportunity. Stuff like this doesn’t happen, and here it is in my face happening.

“How did you do that?” Kayla looked at me with shock.

“Don’t worry about that lady’s. Just get ready for an awesome tour” Harry told us.

This is going to be one crazy tour.

And I’m ready for everything that comes my way.

 ********************************************************************************

I'm not going to lie I hate this chapter because it was so rushed. So I'm making it a little better by doing an double update. So we'll talk more there!

I guess you can Vote or Comment