Chapter 56

Sunday’s POV

Today was the date night but if you were to see the room it looks like more of an awards night. Kayla and Louis just came back from a meeting with the spawns of Satan talking about what will happen at the date and where the date will be held. Lou came in two minute later with her cosmetics team preparing Kayla for her date. It felt weird that I was helping my best friend get ready for her first date with my boyfriend.

Wow that sentence sounds really messed up.

“They want us to be spotted at a new club that opened.” Kayla rolled her eyes as Lou did her make up. “Then I thought it would be perfect because Louis and I could separate and then when we’re ready to go home we’ll meet up again. But then the she devil told us that camera’s will be inside the club too. It’s like no matter what we can’t win”

Kayla was really frustrated with this whole ordeal.  I know that she really would rather be with Harry than spend a night with Louis. Which got me to thinking why I wasn’t frustrated with her? But I guess it’s because we need to have one calm person. It’s already been discussed that the both of them want nothing to do with each other. We all don’t want this but it’s just because of the boy’s career that we’re doing this.

“How’s this?” Kayla was done with her make-up and was sifting through the dresses she could wear. The one she picked out wasn’t even her style.

“Kayla I know you don’t want this trust me neither do I. But looking like a hooker is not going to help anyone” I smile. I guess this is good laughing about the situation instead of walking on glass.

Kayla laughs as well. “I just don’t want you to doubt yourself. This whole time all you two did was doubt the feelings you had for each other. I don’t want this stupid arrangement to change that.” She sigh.

I walk up to her. “And it won’t, I trust you and Louis. I know all you want is Harry so don’t worry everything will be fine. Just have some fun and get to know each other a little bit more.”

“I guess” Kayla shrugs. “I just don’t want any drama between the two of us. We’ve been through a lot already this month the last thing we need is that.”

“Trust me there won’t be any” I assure her she give me a beaming smile and hugs me.

“Well then can you do me a favor?”  Kayla pulls from the hug and holds onto my shoulders.

“Sure what is it?”

“Well while I’m out I know Harry would mope around and won’t come out. Can you go hang out with him and keep him company?” Kayla pleads.

I nod. “Sure”

She sighs of relief. “Thank you Sunday, now I know he won’t be alone”

“I found the perfect dress Kayla. Come in here to try it on” Lou called from the bathroom. She holds up a nice shimmering green dress.

“I don’t know it looks a little too much” Kayla says unsure.

“Kayla that dress is perfect, come on you know it. You’re going to a new club opening I’m not expecting you to be in a garbage bag” I assure her.

She smiles. “Are you positive? Because I can make that work”.

“Positive, now go and try on that dress” I push her towards the bathroom and close the door behind her. Minutes later Kayla comes out in the dress and she looks fabulous.

“What do you think?” Kayla asks me as she examines herself in the mirror.

“You look gorgeous Kayla. You’re going to break hearts when you walk in that club.” She giggles and gives me a hug.