Chapter 44

Sunday’s POV

“I still can’t believe this is happening!” In front of me and Kayla was a huge touring bus. It has become official we are accompanying One Direction in a tour. I’m going on a tour…it’s like no matter how many times I say it in my head it still doesn’t process.

It didn’t process when I went shopping with Kayla. It didn’t process when I confirmed it with my parents. It didn’t process when I left the dorms and went straight to Kayla’s house. And to be honest I don’t want it to be processed it’s less exciting that way.

“Are you girls ready?” Beside us the boy’s security guard Paul was taking our bags.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be ready” I admit.

“At least you’re not the ones performing” He shrugged and went off with our suitcases. He’s right if this is how I feel I wonder what’s going on in Louis mind right now.

“Let’s go inside” Kayla pulled my arm and led me to the entrance of the bus. We walked up the stairs and immediately we were hit with luxury. It’s as if we’re in a hotel room on wheels.

“Dibs on the top bunk” Kayla called out running into the bunk area.

“This is amazing” I breathed out.

“I know” Kayla said sitting on her bunk bed. A rustling noise then came from the front door of the bus.

“Oh my god…I’m going to live here forever. I’m never leaving this bus” I chuckled knowing that those words came from Louis’ mouth.

“Boy’s in here!” Kayla hollered out. The sound of feet came closer as the five boys walked through the small bunk area.

“Dibs on the top bunk” Harry called jumping onto it.

“Damn you Harry that was the perfect spot too…” Niall grumbled.

“So boys do you like where you’re staying?” I asked. Louis came and sat beside me still taking everything in.

“This is absolutely amazing” Liam nodded.

“I’m getting all jittery” Zayn giggled like a little school girl.

“Too much energy juice?” Kayla asked. The boys chuckled while Zayn rolled his eyes. After a few minutes of chatting and exploring the bus we settled in to the TV room. We’ve just gotten some instructions about the bus from Paul.

Now we were deciding on what movie to watch.

“Comedy!”

“No let’s watch a romance movie”

“Eww no…let’s do an action movie!”

Ok well debating about what genre to watch. More bickering and almost fight and we finally decided on a comedy. If you’re wondering what movie its Horrible Bosses.

“Thanks for coming” I heard someone whisper. I glanced beside me and noticed that it was Louis.

“No problem. Who would say no to this opportunity anyway” I smiled.

“Your right. But I’m happy that you’re here. You’ve helped a lot with whole thing and it was only fair to have you come along.” His gaze is towards the screen, but his words touch me. I didn’t think I was much help, but I guess what’s nothing to you is whole lot to someone else.

After we had something to eat and the movie finished everyone called it quits and headed off to bed.

“Goodnight Niall”

“Night Harry”

Goodnight Liam”

“Goodnight Louis”

“Goodnight Kayla”

“Goodnight Harry”

“Goodnight Sunday”

“Goodnight Kayla”

“Everyone shut up and go to bed!” Zayn hollered.

“Jeez way to kill the mood” Louis grumbled.

This is going to be a long tour.

I went to sleep only to wake up a few hours later. My mind was just going crazy with thoughts. Giving up I got out of bed and went into the kitchen, which is also the TV room. I got a drink of water and sauntered my way to the couch. I was disappointed since the couch was lumpy and uncomfortable.

“It was way more comfortable when I was watching the movie” I say to my self moving my bum so that I could find a comfortable spot.

“Would you please get your fat arse off my head” Someone mumbled underneath me.

I gasped and jumped off the couch. In the dark a body appeared from the couch.

“Louis?” I whispered.

“Sunday why was your butt attacking my head?” I giggled and sat down the space beside him.

“Sorry, I was trying to get comfortable”

“Can’t sleep?” I nodded and wrapped my duvet tighter.

“Yea me too” He sighed.

“There’s a lot on my mind” I sigh.

“Same here…I’m scared about performing. I’ve come so far, I don’t want to mess up” Louis says.” I’m getting nervous and a little self-conscious. I mean what if I’m not as good as the boys are? I’ve seen some things about what people said about me. They’re saying that I shouldn’t be in the band and frankly I believe them.”

I’m disappointed to hear that Louis would read garbage that we all know isn’t true. He deserves this spot just as well as his friends do. “Louis you’ve been performing for a while now and I’ve never seen you mess up. You better believe that you deserve this because you, you’ve worked so hard for this and now you have it. Don’t believe in what other people say they just some loser who have this strong hate for boy bands.”

Louis chuckles. “That used to be me, now here I am in a boy band.” I laugh with him.

“You’ll be fine, I think as long as your with the boys you’ll be fine. You guys support each other on and off stage” I comfort him. They all have done so well and the more they’re together the stronger they get.

Louis shrugs still unsure. “I guess your right”

“I know I’m right” I stick out my tongue. Louis smiles and shuffles closer to me.

“That’s one thing I love about you, you always make me feel better” I ignore the pounding in my heart from hearing the word ‘love’.

I yawn and lay my head against his shoulder. “I’m here for you no matter what” Were my last words before I fluttered my eyes I was getting really tired before I doze off I feel someone’s lips on my forehead and whisper in my ear.

“I’m here for you too”

 ********************************************************************************

Now that's better.

I really hoped you enjoyed your double update (well the second half ouf it).

More will come, hopefully this week. I really hope this double update will last yyou guys.

Vote and Comment your thoughts below

Thanks for reading !

See you next update <3