Chapter 42

Sunday POV

“So what’s up with you and Harry?” I and Kayla were lazing around the television since we had a free day. Summer is soon approaching so a few breaks were happening in the university.

“What do you mean?” She asks while stuffing her face with popcorn.

“I think you know exactly what I mean,” I have caught her texting or making quick calls to a certain curly headed boy. Everyone knew that there was an attraction, were just waiting for them to admit to themselves because the wait is getting annoying.

“We’re just you know…talking a lot more that’s all” She shrugged and stares at her popcorn filled hands.

“Right” I say not convinced but I won’t push her. Well not today.

“Do you want to go out anywhere?” Kayla sighed we’ve been staring at the telly for hours now. The only time we’ve gotten up was to get a drink or refill our popcorn.

“Not really” I said to the screen. Somehow we landed on the infomercial channel which is currently talking about the wonders of Neutrogena. I was put out of my misery when my phone buzzed.

“Hello” I lazily answered.

“Sunday you won’t believe what just happened.” Louis excited voice ringed in my ears.

“I really suck at your guessing games Louis, you should just get on with it” I grunted.

“Alright fine, One Direction got signed” The tiredness and laziness that I felt in minutes disappeared.

“Say what now?” Beside me I hear screaming Kayla was jumping up and down squealing at her phone. Harry must have called and told her the same thing.

“We got signed Sunday, and we’re going to make an album.”

“Oh my god!” I jumped up along with Kayla.

“We did it Sunday,” He chuckled.

“I’m so proud of you Louis” I gushed. He came a long way to hear this news is amazing, actually more than amazing.

“Harry wants to go out and celebrate are you up for it?” Louis asked.

“Of course” I giggled.

“Alright then I have to go now but I’ll text you the details” He said after that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

“Can you believe it Sunday?” Kayla grabbed onto my hands. “The boys, our boys are signed. They are on the path of making it. Now I know why they call themselves One Direction”

I couldn’t help but giggle at her babbling. She’s right about everything even her late realizations. After a few hours we assembled ourselves and got ready for a night out. We were going to a dinner place which also had a club beside it.

We hopped into the car and made our way to the place. As we got there five boys with stupid grins on their face were waiting for us. We greeted them and went inside. I sat down beside Louis and Niall who blabbing away about something that happened in the meeting. Dinner was fun and hilarious especially when you have to sit with five idiots.

We began separating since a lot of them wanted to dance. I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to join but peer pressure came in and we all know how that works. As we got closer to the door the bass become harder.

Harry opened the doors and sweaty dancing bodies were in front of us. Harry and Kayla disappeared and the other boys went the bar. Which left me with alone Louis.

“Would you care for a dance?” I ask holding on his hand leading into the middle of dance floor.

He blushed. “Umm are you sure that your boyfriend will be ok with it?”