Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update 😐

"I don't think so."

We all turned at the unknown yet familiar voice. And there a saw Soonmin leaning against the doorframe smiling at us.

"SOOMIN!" We all said at the same time.

I turned to them and again we all said more like shouted at the same time.

"YOU KNOW HER!?"

Jin ran to her and hugged the hell out of her.

"I missed you so much. God! Fuck! Soomin I missed you!"

"Calm down Jin. And. I can't breathe."

He let go and said a shy 'sorry'.

"And I need to talk to y-"

I cut him off.

No! This can't be happening.

"Who?"

My eyes were turning gold because of the anger building up in me.
She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean 'who'?"

"Who did this to you!? Who turned you!?" I was getting frustrated.

Then it fell silent. Then everybody realized.

"SHE IS RIGHT. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"

"Jin, calm down. It was just some drunkard off the street."

"I know you're lying. Spill."

"Justin."

I was enraged. I was mad to the point my whole face was red. My fangs were out. And my eyes were gold.

"That bastard." I said and before you know it I was running to the school. No one saw me because of my speed. Before I knew it. I was in front of their hideout. That's when I realized the rest followed me.

I barged in the door and ran in, got a hold of Justin's neck and pushed him hard on the wall.

"Y/n? You're a Cross Breed?"

I smirked and, well...

I started skinning him.

He was pleading me to stop. Crying out like he was on the verge of death. Well that's because he was. The rest of his, so called, gang were pulling me off pleading and screaming for me to stop.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY TO STAY AWAY! BUT YOU DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE. AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT YOU TURNED HER! I WANT TO KILL YOU SO BAD. SO MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT SLOW AND PAINFUL. CAUSE IT PAINS ME THAT YOU TURNED MY BEST FRIEND."

I said as I was digging my nails deep in his skin with evident blood on my hand. He was literally a string away from death. And that's when Jungkook pulled me off.

"Y/n. He's had enough."

The next thing I know. His members were helping him get cleaned up. Since he was a vampire he can easily heal, but the negative part about that is that the pain stings more when you're a vampire than when a human.

"I-I was just hungry to death t-that the first person I saw was my target. She just h-happened to be there at th-that t-time."

"Why didn't you feed?"

"I wanted to turn normal but I-I couldn't. I-I just wanted t-to be human."

"You know if you don't feed you would die. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT"

He just looked down finding interest in his shoes.

"Listen, if I find out you EVER touched her, god, even think about her. I'll make sure you die the worst way possible."

Once my hand was on the door knob I stopped my tracks when Justin asked a question.

"Wait...who turned you?"

"Why would you care."

"You know why Y/n. Listen. Please give me one last chance. I know I fucked up last time; but please."

I sighed and simply responded before leaving.

"Justin, I already found my soulmate."

Once I left I was greeted by all of Bangtan with worried faces and a scared Soomin. Jungkook was behind me following me