Chapter 1

I sighed as I walked into my last class of the day. As I sat next to Soomin, the door opened causing everyone to move their attention to the door. The teacher came in along with one bunny looking guy.

He looked younger then me but not by that much. His brown hair, along with his golden eyes. Perfect jaw line. And he looked strong.

"Hello class. We have a new student today." Mrs. Son said as she turned to the new student.
"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me." He said as he bowed to the class. "Thank you Mr. Jeon. You may take a seat anywhere."

Of course, the only seat empty was next to me. So he came and sat there.

"Hello I'm Jungkook" he said with a smile holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand with a smile while saying "Y/n. Kim Y/n". He nodded and shifted his gaze back to the teacher.

There was something odd about him. I couldn't hear his heartbeat. Finally I'm not the only supernatural. I wonder weather he's a Werewolf or a Vampire. I know I'm meant to hate vampires but I don't really go by that. I guess I'll just have to ask what he is.

"Today we will start a project with partners." Everyone eyed who they wanted to be partners with. "But I will pick the partners." Everybody groaned as they knew the teacher will pick the worst partners.

After explaining the project she called out the partners as I listened for my name. "Y/n with Jungkook." As she mentioned my partner I smirked while I got an opportunity to ask what breed he is. "Okay everyone. We have 5 min left of class. Get with your partner and decide how to sort out how to do the project."

I looked at Jungkook only to find him already looking at me. "We can meet after school at the cafe near the school everyday to finish the project." I nodded as an agreement.

"By the way..." he said as he caught my attention. "What breed are you?" I was shocked for him to ask first. "Well now I know your not a stupid supernatural." He frowned at my statement. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned. "Well, I have met a few supernaturals and, well, they don't pay attention to see if anyone doesn't have a heartbeat and they just assume everyone is a human." He nodded. "Fair enough. So what breed are you." I smirked "that's for you to find out. What about you". "If you don't answer then I won't answer." "We'll see who can figure out first." Then the bell rang calling all students to leave their last class.

Time Skip
At the cafe

When i walked in the cafe I saw Jungkook already there with what looked like an Americano between his hands. "Hello again" I said to catch his attention. "Oh. Hi. Aren't you gonna get something to drink or eat." "Im not hungry so no" I said sitting down I in front of him.

I would cut myself to see if he gets hungry to blood. But if he's a vampire then he'll not get hungry(cause my blood is the cure to hunger) then he'll know I'm the cure to the hunger causing him to do anything to get my blood. Apparently I was lucky today because this girl fell down and scraped her knee causing her to bleed. I look at Jungkooks eyes and see them a blazing red. I close my eyes so he doesn't know wether I'm affected or not. Once the girl leaves I open my eyes with a smirk.

"Vampire it is."

First Chapter!!!
Unedited.