Chapter 5

"That also means, she's the cure to vampires hunger. Hello, long lost princess."

He charges at me but I quickly move away. Damn, it feels good to be fast when you're still in a human body.

"You already had blood so I think if anyone here needs blood, it's definitely not you." I say firmly.

"She's right, hyung. You're, after all, the one that turned her." This short guy said. I was probably taller than him.

"Y'all know I'm still mad about that!" Tae is obviously pissed. Then he turned to me.

"Y/n, you can't leave. It's not safe out there by yourself in this state." He pauses and sent a glare at Yoongi. "Neither is it safe here. But it's safer here. You chose. Do you want to go back to your life or stay here?"

I was about to answer but got cut off by Namjoon. "Wait. Who said she can leave?"

"Hyung, she knows the risks of informing humans about us. She has the right to chose. After all she is an adult."

"Tae, that's not what I meant. It's WAY to dangerous out there. First of all she's the long lost princess that everyone can make use out of her blood. So she's already in danger. Then secondly, she's now a Cross Breed."

"I wonder why?" Tae said while glaring at them.
Please note the sarcasm.

"Tae, calm down. Im going to stay here either way. Happy?" I reassured Taehyung.

"Good. I'll go get you a room set up. And we will have dinner soon." I nodded agreeing to what he just said. That's when he left to get a room set up.

"I think it's time to introduce us properly. Don't you think?"

"I'm Kim Namjoon as I said earlier. Also a demon. Im the leader of this group we're in."
Authority

"I'm Kim Soekjin. But just call me Jin. Werewolf. And I'm the oldest."
Mother like

"Min Yoongi. Vampire. Second oldest." Unamused.

"I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hope. Actually. My name is Jung Hoseok. But just call me Hobi. Oh! And I'm a Werewolf."
Cheerful

"Park Jimin. They call me Mochi or. ChimChim sometimes. Oh and Werewolf."
Shy

"You already know me. Jeon Jungkook. But may I ask a question?"

"Fire away!" I said allowing him to proceed asking the question he wanted to ask me.

"How old are you?"

"21, why?"

"So you're my Noona!" He said cheerfully.

"Y/n. Your room is ready." I heard Tae call from the stairs.

I followed Tae to my room and the bed already had a pair of beautiful pajamas. I thanked him a s he left the room. Once I got settled in I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

Next thing you know Yoongi is in front of me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"You know, baby girl, Vampires hunger is not the only use of your blood. I don't care what the rest of them say. I'll find away to take it."