chp 25

I wake up in the night. Taemins not here.
I look at the clock. 3.am.
What could he be doing at 3 in the morning? Late night snack? I smile at the thought as I get up and walk over to my bedroom door.

I hear hushed murmuring. Who is that? I start to creep over to hear the conversation being held in our living room.

"This is the same batch as last time?"

Yes. The effects are the same.
That voice!

I look from around the corner and spot that familiar silver hair. Leo!
Why the fuck are they together?!

"This can be split up right? I might be a little rich but your prices are high as hell. "

Leo nods.
Taemin smiles and puts the tube in his backpocket.

"Good. My brother has been wanting to have another round with her since last week. It worked so well she even called him my name as she fucked him. Haha good stuff man."

Leo nods his head
Just make sure you dont over do it. And dont get caught. The consequences hurt like hell. He holds his nose.

"For sure man. I only use it when i want to have some extra fun with her. She gives the best head when shes knocked out. Kai says he likes it more when shes moaning but that doesnt stop him from enjoying her knocked out too. "

"Having this much power over a girl should be illegal. But I want more and she wants more too I can tell from the way she looks at me the day after. Ill keep feeding her this fantasy."

He elbows Leo lightly while smirking.

I head back to my room.

No. I can't believe. This whole life of mine was just a fucking lie. A cover up. Im still being used as some type of fuck toy even away from bts.
I fucked kai?! No wonder he was so supportive of our "relationship ".

Im leaving first thing in the morning. Hopping on the next flight out of here.
I lay down under the blanket and close my eyes.

Moments later Taemin comes into the room sliding into bed next to me. He tries to cuddle me. I scoot away.

He lets out a chuckle as he kissses the top of my head. He turns away from me and sleeps.

This bastard. Im so fucking pissed. Breathe y/n. In. out . Wait till the morning when things are opened. I fall into a restless sleep.

"Good morning beautiful "

Sigh.
Good morning.

He kisses my lips. And smiles at me.
This jerk has been playin me all this time.

He gets out of bed and starts getting dressed.
"Kai and I have a photoshoot today. We'll be back in a few hours. Lets have dinner afterwards ill book us a good restaurant okay. Just make sure you get dolled up and leave the rest to me." He winks

I nod.

"Bye honey. Love you." He kisses my lips.

"Bye Taemin "

His eyes narrow.
"If somethings wrong lets talk about it after the shoot okay."

I nod. Okay.

He smiles and ruffles my hair. He leaves the house.

I take out my phone as soon as hes out of the driveway.

RING RING RING
'Hey Jackson its been awhile..'

"I'll pick the place, you pack your bags. "

I smile. 'I always can count on you.'

------

The end ... or is it.
This is an open ending. Always liked the idea of an open ending since part 1 XD.

Y/n got away and started a new life with Jackson. Or maybe she didnt.

You can read the *inas oneshots* if you want any sort of confirmation.

Spoilers :

The [Taemin] chap is literally a bad ending.

The [Hoseok] chap could be considered good.

The [Jackson] chap .... yeah idk what i was thinking.

Happy reading guys. Hope i helped ur boredom a bit. Thanks for reading. Ily. <3