chp 5

When I could I showered and left the spa. I told the people what happened and to call the authorities.

No arrests have been made so far as they can't find him.

I head back to my home. Fuck a spa day. I make sure my birth control is up to date. Everything is fine. Cant trust no-one these days especially the words of anyone from BTS.

My phone suddenly starts getting lots of messages. Must be Jackson. I feel like I let him down even though its not my fault. And JB.. I really dont know what I'm doing. I was just so mad at the time.

I text Jackson back and let him know the shit that went down.

Jackson- oh shit y/n are you okay. how did that weasel find us.

'I dont know he said Jimins been following us since the beginning. I guess he was tagging along. Fuck what if the others are here too'

Jackson- want me to come over. Give me 10 mins and ill be there

'Ill be fine just watch my back.'

Jackson- I'll call a patrol car to come over and watch your place. Those assholes.. ill do my best to help okay y/n

'Thank you Jackson. Im gonna get some rest okay. Ill text you later. '

Jackson- Okay

I hang up.

Knock knock knock

What the... those cops can't be here that quickly.

I look at the door cam and see JB knocking.

"Y/n I know you're there open up"

I walk over and open the door when he continues to ring the door bell repeatedly.

'What are you doing here JB?'

"Let me in I don't want to cause a scene outside "

'What? , Jaebum you need to go'

"No im not going anywhere we need to talk"

'We don't need to do- stop!'

JB pushes his way in locking the door behind him.

"That wasn't so hard was it. "
He smiles as he walks towards me.

' JB..'

"Y/n.."