chp 10

I'm at Jacksons place. I just finished telling him about work. Everything. Hes not taking it too good.

"Fuck y/n! They found us. You need to quit your job asap."

'I know that but they have me under contract. I'll been millions in debt and I'll have to serve jail time if I leave. '

"Shit.. I can help with the money. Maybe
jail won't be so bad. And you can work at my family's chain of spas after you get out, we wont even care about your record. "

'Jail here isn't the same as jail in korea Jackson! I could seriously die in there. I dont want to risk it. I just dont know what to do with this contract .'

Jackson stands up, a murderous look in his eyes as he storms off to his room. I follow behind him and see him digging through his closet.

'Jackson... what are you doing ?'

He pulls out a metal lockbox. Quickly typing a combination, it opens. He pulls out a gun and cocks it.

'Jackson! What the fuck are you doing with a gun?!'

He looks me in the eyes .

"Its gonna be fine okay. Im taking care of these fucks once and for all."

He pushes past me. I grab onto him trying to hold him back .

'Jackson stop! They're not worth it!'

"But you are!!!Fuck! you dont even have to work I'll take care of you just dont go back to him. I'll kill every one of those fuckers including Yugyeom. Please y/n. Don't go back I'll talk to lawyers all day for you okay. So you..you can't... I'm not letting you leave!"

He starts walking towards me. Swinging his gun around as he's talking.

"Ive done too much to just let you get hurt by them again."

'Jackson.. put down the gun.'

"And another thing what the fuck do those bastards think they're doing constantly stalking you. You're not their property. You're not their friend! You're my friend!  Those crazy assholes! I'll kill every last one of them for even thinking about you!"

Oh my god Jackson is losing it. I try to head for the door.

"Y/n sit down! "

'No you're acting crazy right now'

"I wont tell you again"

I run to the door.

BANG!

..Silence..