chp 8

Knock knock.

No answer. I enter the room and close the door behind me. Theres a man sitting in the bosses chair but he's facing away from me. I cant see who it is.

'You called for me sir. '

"Sir.. I like the sound of that. Take a seat miss... "

He turns his chair around.

"Miss y/n or should I say Mrs.Jung. "

'Namjoon? '

"Small world aint it?"

I turn around to leave but his voice stops me.

"Ah ah I wouldnt do that if I were you. "

'Do what?! If you're here im quitting this fucking job'

He stands up arrogantly as he straightens out his jacket. He picks up a file and walks over to me.

"You see this? This little thing is called a contract baby girl. "

'Fuck a contract. Im leaving.'

"Oh baby doll I wouldnt mind fucking but thats not whats going to happen. You signed this contract .I own you for the next 3 years. And unless you dont want to spend the next few years in jail and in debt, when I say jump... Dont ask me why? say. How high? Got it? "

"Im not gonna force you to do anything. You're gonna do it on your own baby girl."

He pats my shoulder and I move to push him away but he backs off just as fast .

"Its gonna be a pleasure working with you." He winks.

"And for fucks sake look over your work before you turn it in. Try to think of our reputation. Now get to work, you're dismissed. "

I leave the office and head back to my desk slamming my fist on it.

That bastard now he works here as my boss. Just my fucking luck.

Its been hours of me playing catch up with these paperworks and I've put in extra effort so I won't be summoned to that asshole again for any petty mistakes.

Its near closing time and most everyone has left the office. Im just going over the last few files before I turn in for the night myself. Suddenly the lights go out.

I stand up.

' What the hell guys! Im not done '

I start walking slowly towards where the light switch should be.

I run into a hard chest.

"Im not done either love"