chp 9

'Yugyeom. Get the fuck back. Im not gonna tell you twice. '

"You should speak to me with some respect y/n always barking out orders. Should I teach you some respect."

He grabs my wrist. Pulling me back into his chest . As I twist out of his grasp and try to toss him. he surprises me by the fact that he didnt budge at all. Shit, Hes stronger than I thought.

Oh fuck

He lifts me up tossing me on his shoulder.

'Let me down!'

"Shhh " he says as he walks over to to a nearby desk slamming me hard onto the surface. He quickly forces his way inbetween my thighs, holding one of my legs up around his waist as he grinds into me. His other arm lays harshly against my throat pinning me down, preventing me from yelling.

"Yugyeom sit down. Yugyeom get lost. Yugyeom stop talking. Yugyeom fuck off. Bitch Im not some type of dog for you to bark orders at. I admit you're fine as hell but I'm not gonna let you walk around thinking you're the master. "

'Get..off..of.. me '

"Still barking orders huh? You must really want to get trained."

I spit in face. He just smirks as he licks my spit off his lips.

Damn pervert.

"You think im scared of some spit. Bitch I'll even eat your ass out. Don't try me. "

He laughs hard at this. since he's distracted I ignore the crushing feeling on my throat take the oportunity to grab the nearest object on the desk and smash him on the head with it. He stumbles back holding his head yelling profanities.

He tries to come back at me and I raise the paperweight in my hand ready. The lights cut on.

"So this is what you do instead of finishing your duties."

"Boss. Its not what it looks like. She came on to me. Now she wanna act up."

"Yugyeom. Do us a favor and get the fuck out of this building before I snap. And make sure you turn in that report I sent you"

Yugyeom glares at me one last time and quickly leaves the office.

"What an animal"

'Can say the same about you. '

I straighten myself up as I get off the desk and head towards the exit.

"What no thank you kiss?"

I throw up the middle finger as I leave.

He chuckles. "See you tomorrow doll"