George x reader // Hate to Love you (smut)

Request: I would love it if you would write a George x reader story. Manybe start off with a bit angst but later on too a little bit smut and whole lot of fluff... + I was wondering if I could ask for having love/hate relationship with George oneshot?

Word count: 3.9k+

Warnings: angst, swearing, THIS FIC CONTAINS SMUT

The breakfast at Hogwarts was something that managed to get every student out of bed. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was always usually calm, watching as owls swopped in with the morning mail as students met with their friends studying and gossiping. But occasionally a fight or two broke out as Fred had experienced in the last week expect now it always seemed to be the same two people.

"How could you possibly think that was funny?!"

"Well, it was! Just because you've got no sense of humour!"

A loud frustrated scream sounded and Fred Weasley sighed heavily at the sound of his twin and Y/n fighting once again. It seemed to be that at every meal they found something new to argue about.

"I hate you so much George Weasley." Y/n looked livid with the taller redhead. Her face was red, nostrils flared, fists clenched and teeth gritted.

"Yeah well," George only slightly stammered in his anger before he found his voice. "I hate you too Y/n!" They both squared up to each other and for a second Fred thought they might actually fight but then Y/n was hurrying away to the other side of the room, joining some of her friends. Meanwhile, George stormed over to where his twin sat and took a seat. Fred could have sworn he saw George's lips twitch slightly as if they were trying to fight a smile as he grabbed his breakfast, that's when Fred's suspicions started that there was more than meets the eye with them two.

From there it only grew. Y/n and George still didn't talk and when they did it always managed to lead to yelling but sometimes Fred would spot George's gaze wonder to Y/n for just a little too long in the great hall. He once saw Y/n do the same to George in potions but the second she spotted Fred, she turned her attention quickly back to her brewing cauldron, her cheeks a furious pink. Fred also couldn't help but notice the amount that George spoke about Y/n, sure he was angry as he spoke but she seemed to be his favourite topic of conversation these days.

"So, what's going on with you and Y/n?" Fred asked as he and George entered the common room. George shrugged but there was the tiniest hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"What do you mean? I can't stand her, she can't stand me. Simple as." George sat down causally but Fred knew there was something. His twin laughed at his suspicious look and told him again that there was nothing between himself and Y/n. Fred only had to hum disbelievingly with one last narrowed glance before pretending to act as if he no longer cared for George to crack.

"Okay, how do you know?" George hurriedly whispered, leaning closer to Fred who smirked.

"Well, I wasn't sure so thank you for confirming that." George shrunk back in his seat a little bit with an annoyed huff. "But it wasn't hard to read between the lines of you yelling at each other." Fred smirked proudly at his sleuth-worthy skills.

"Look, you can't tell anyone okay?" George said his words urgently as though everyone in the room was about to find out. Fred nodded but looked further inquisitive and George knew Fred's line of questioning hadn't even started yet.

"Okay. But what's going on between you? Are you serious with her?" Fred was sincere, he wanted to make sure his brother wasn't just being messed around with. He knew George tended to fall hard for girls he liked even if he didn't tend to tell them that. George almost looked as if he had followed his twin's train of thought because he looked meaningfully at Fred as he explained the situation.