Fred x Slytherin!Reader / Stay With Me

A/n Firstly I'm sorry for the length of my stories, I get easily carried away so settle yourself in for a long fic. Requests still open even though I've got a few to get through already, I'm always excited for new requests. I also have some of my own ideas I'm working on so be prepared for some fic when I'm not studying. Always open to continuing stories (e.g. part 2′s). Another apology for not knowing many other charms and for my description of stereotypical Slytherin's. Requested and uploaded on tumblr. A/n

Word Count: 4k+ (whoops)

"Today we will begin with revising the summoning charm." Professor Flitwick commanded the class from atop his podium, demonstrating exactly what was to be done. A few eager class members joined in but the majority were largely disinterested. It seemed that the whole school had been abuzz lately with the news of Sirius Black so much so that classwork was merely a sideshow.

However, the current news was the last thing on your mind. You were trying desperately to up your grades which despite everyone else opinions could always do with improving, not to mention your O.W.Ls were coming up.

"Okay now off you go." Flitwick smiled cheerily at the class as they begun to summon quills from the front of the classroom. You tried and on the 3rd attempt was successful. The quill came flying slowly towards you. Your best friend to the left of you wasn't even trying. She gave a sarcastic clap as you held the quill in your fist.

"Can we leave now?" She huffed impatiently twirling her wand in her fingers. You sighed, she never was one for academics. You pulled your attention away to watch others' attempts.

You realised it was mainly due to a small show at the back of the class. Two boys were kicking up a stir, showing something to a small gathering of Gryffindors. You recognised these two as Fred and George Weasley the annoying pranksters of Gryffindor. At least that was the word around the Slytherin common room. You'd never actually met them and they seemed sort of cute but Draco Malloy would always kick off about them being blood traitors and everyone's opinions, even those who didn't seem bothered by the Weasley's, were changed.

Luckily you stayed out of most of the Hogwarts drama. You kept to yourself mainly, only hanging around with your best friend and a couple of other Slytherins you shared classes with. It wasn't that you were opposed to making friends from other houses but as soon as they got a look at the emerald green lining of your robe, not many people wanted anything to do with you. It hurt sure but you weren't a big fan of people to begin with anyway.

You turned back around to the front of the class, listening to Flitwick discuss exam content. You made a list of everything you needed to revise and just as you jotted down the last word the professor uttered, you felt something hit the back of your head and suddenly a wet feeling ran down your back. Someone had threw something particularly sticky at you and it was currently running down the back of your robes, not to mention in your hair. Flitwick walked to the back of the class from where the substance had flew from. You turned back to watch the twins, staring them down furiously. One of the twins just smirked at you looking immensely proud of himself. You reached to the back of your neck and saw your hand was covered in ink.

"Now that's enough!" The group around the twins scattered as the tiny professor made himself known. "That will be a detention!" Fred and George scoffed, making annoyed and rude faces as soon as Flitwick turned his back. The professor picked up a rather larger quill which was squirting ink like an octopus. He picked it up the wrong way and was also met with a face full of ink.

You rubbed the back of your neck as to try and rid of the ink as you packed up the remainder of your belongings and left the classroom after your friend but not before shooting both the twins an evil glance. The one who had smirked at you earlier just waved gleefully.