George x reader / Love Hurts

A/n some fluffy, angsty fic. Warning for swearing and infidelity (sort of). Also uploaded on my tumblr. Requests open for stories. Gif not mine. Enjoy! A/n

I was on my way to my last class of the day when I saw it or more specially them. I looked on in disgust as George passionately kissed a tall Ravenclaw girl in the corridor. As she turned I recognised her as the girl that had flirted with the twins ever since first year, Rose.

I felt a jealous pang through my heart as I hurried away from the scene towards Flitwick's classroom.

Sure it had been a year since I had broke up with him but that didn't mean i had to like the thought of him with anyone else especially not annoying know-it-all's with tall statures and greasy looking hair and squeaky voices that grate on every nerve. I gave an internal scream and slammed open my charms book, prompting a few people to turn and stare.

"Whoa there. Calm down otherwise you won't have a partner for today." Fred looked at me with his hands in the air. I cocked an eyebrow at him and he sat down. "So what's got your knickers in a twist?" He asked not bothering to open his own book and instead look at the scribbled notes in mine.

It was nice that I could still be friends with both of the twins however hard it was with George. The breakup was a mutual one but still difficult, at least it was for me. George liked to pretend everything was a-okay so I could never know what was really going on with him. Not like before when we'd sit and tell each other everything on our minds as we cosied up by the fire in the Gryffindor common room.

"Well?" Fred looked at me, waiting for an answer but I was saved as Flitwick began class.

Just as we were given the chance to practise today's charm for ourselves, Fred looked around the room before turning towards me again.

"Where's George?" I shrugged at his question.

"How should I know?" I asked in an annoyed tone, never taking my focus away from the charm.

"Well I just thought since he went to find you and all, you'd know where he is." Fred looked around again for a sign of ginger hair. Confusion filled my mind. Fred must have his wires crossed, unless George was looking for me down that's girls throat. At this point Flitwick had come over to our desk.

"So Mr Weasley," Fred turned back to the professor and gave him a smile. "How is your cheering charm coming along?"

"Great, Professor." Fred pointed to his own cheery smile. "See?" I stifled a laugh behind my hand, Fred shot me a glare.

"Well that's very interesting, Mr Weasley because we're not practising cheering charms today are we Miss (L/N)?" I smirked at Fred's confused look.

"No professor." Flitwick asked my to demonstrate the actual charm we were meant to be practising and I obliged.

"Accio!" I pointed my wand at a pencil on the desk adjacent to mine and it flew into my hand. A small round of applause came from the room as Flitwick smiled. The professor gave Fred a look and moved on to talk to other students. A laugh erupted from me as I failed to hold it back. Fred hit me on the arm with his still unopened charms book.

Once class had ended, Fred left and raced to find George. I, however, made a beeline for the library in need of some solitude. I sat in a little nook and began to read.

2 hours later and time had flew. I closed the book I had just finished and looked up at the time, yawning. Just as I made to leave the now empty library, I heard a little moan from behind a bookshelf. Intrigued I moved closer towards the sound, more moans and the smacking together of lips. I quickly moved away. I'd had enough of PDA for today.