Fred x reader / The Cover-up

A/n So I realised I hadn't uploaded a lot to this story lately and set out to change that. This is a fic I wrote a while back on tumblr. This was a quick upload so I apologise for any mistakes. And apologies for the picture, it was the best one I could get. A/n

Warning for implications of smut.

"Dear, it's a bit hot for a jumper like that isn't it?" You heard Mrs Weasley's inquisitive voice as you entered the kitchen for breakfast. You shook your head which was admittedly dripping in sweat. You tugged the polo neck to get some air onto your skin before realising what you were doing and straightening the jumper, taking a seat at the table.

"No, I have a very cold temperature." You reassured her as she continued cooking. The sun-rays that entered through the window made you sweat more but you ignored the heat as much as you could. You took a large gulp of water and seemed to cool a little bit.

Meanwhile Fred looked at you with a massive smirk on his face knowing fully well what you were attempting to cover up.

"It's the middle of summer, (y/n) and it's like 60 degrees. I'm sorry but no one can be that cold." You glared at Ron who shrugged, looking at you like you were a madwoman.

Luckily at the point Molly had begun to dish out breakfast and you ate, stuffing your mouth quickly to avoid any more questions. The conversation turned to excitement about the quidditch World Cup in a few days and you were thankful.

After you had cleared your plate and Ron seemed to start to swoon over Viktor Krum, you excused yourself to the bathroom.

You took a deep breath and splashed some refreshing cold water onto your face. You took off the godforsaken high necked jumper to reveal various marks across your neck.

"That's so hot." You jumped around to find your boyfriend had let himself in to the bathroom. Damn, should've locked the door.

"Fred!" You held your hand over your steadying heart. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry love." He smirked at you as you turned back to the mirror. You picked your jumper back up to throw back on but Fred's hands stopped you. Your breath hitched as he traced each individual love bite with kisses. You wanted to pull away but couldn't bring yourself to deny yourself of his warm lips.

He placed one final kiss on your neck and hummed onto the skin before beginning to slowly bite it again. You smacked him away playfully. "Fred! Stop." Although you were being serious, you couldn't help but laugh as he peppered kisses all along your neck again and up to your cheek.

"Sorry, I can't help my self," You looked at him as if to say 'clearly'. He laughed, "your just so-" Just as he was about to whisper something to you, a loud knock at the door sounded scaring you both.

"(Y/n)?" It was Ginny. You hurriedly put your jumper back on as Fred tried not to laugh at the situation. You glared at him.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." you called through the oak panelled door.

"Okay, Hermione's here." Ginny retreated from the door and you sighed in relief. Fred burst out laughing. You hit him before smiling and kissing him quickly.

You left the bathroom first to make sure everyone was distracted in the sitting room. Once you gave a small cough as an indicator, Fred walked
out of the bathroom and pretended to come from the direction of the stairs as everyone greeted Hermione. 

-/-

Later that night after a lovely cooked dinner, you made your way upstairs with Hermione and Ginny. You were all sharing a room which although was a very tight squeeze, always ended up being fun. You'd usually stay up a little to gossip and laugh.