Fred x reader / Weasley for life

All was said and done. The night was coming to a close as everyone waved their goodbyes to guests and to the happy couple.

"Thank you, it's always a pleasure Aunt Muriel." You were surprised at the lack of sarcasm as you watched Fred pat the older lady on the arm, who looked less than happy at the contact. Molly gave her son a kiss on the cheek before helping Muriel exit.

The rest of the Weasley family was helping clean up. It was a lot more efficient with the use of wands but still you felt the need to help. Just as you were about to ask Ginny if she needed a hand, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, hoisting you up slightly into the air. You gave a little screech and a few faces turned to smile at you and Fred as he placed you down and twirled you towards him.

"Hi."

You giggled at the simple greeting after the day you'd had before kissing him passionately enough to take his breath away. "Hi." You said as you parted away from his lips. He smirked. Fred was just about to lean in for another kiss before Molly interrupted.

"Why don't you two go home? We've got this sorted." She gestured to the now clean area before smiling at you and Fred who took no hesitation in whisking you away by the hand. You laughed whilst trying to say goodbye to the rest of the partygoers as you left.

———————

You blinked away your dizzy spell from the apparition as you landed in an unfamiliar spot. "Fred?" Your husband turned to look at you with an attempted concealed smirk. "Where are we?" Your plan had been to go back to the small apartment the both of you shared near the shop due to saving money but instead had arrived on a small street where charming buildings lined it. Fred began to walk and you followed, the street becoming more familiar to you with each building you passed.

"Well you know when I said 'only the best for you'?" Fred asked as he took your hand leading you to a tall building. You nodded in response, remembering when you had been discussing saving money and Fred has argued he wanted the best but you knew money wouldn't allow for it. You smiled fondly as he clearly hadn't listened. "I meant it."

"I know you did honey but what-?" Your sentence faded as you arrived at the building. It was a cute yet rather large hotel at the end of the street. "I can't believe you remembered." Water blurred your vision slightly as you gripped Fred's hand tighter in your own. The hotel had been one you had always passed but never been able to stay at, you had been there once when you accompanied your father to a meeting. It reminded you of something out of a fairytale, you had told Fred once when discussing silly dreams.

"How-how did you afford it?" You asked still in disbelief, knowing the pricing of this particular hotel wasn't within your price range.

"I saved money." He shrugged and you almost wanted to say he shouldn't have but it was all so thoughtful that you couldn't argue.

It was also a muggle hotel which may have normally confused Fred but as you entered he handled the transaction for the key with ease even paying easily with muggle money. He caught your expression and laughed. "Don't look so surprised, love." You smiled with a laugh and a disbelieving shake of your head.

Fred kept ahold of your hand and followed the directions to the room. You admired the decor of the hotel as you went along- paintings and vases, sculptures and pretty flowers.

Once you reached the room, Fred cleared his throat to catch your attention away from a beautiful painting you had spotted. You met his mischief-filled eyes and he smiled. "I believe I'm supposed to carry you across the threshold?" He rose his eyebrows.

"Someone did their research." You laughed a little with a tilt of the head and Fred just smirked a little more smugly. "Well you don't have to." You started to ramble.  "I mean I'm sure it's based on an old silly tradition that-woah!" Fred had picked you bridal style. You laughed again as you looped your arms around his neck and he walked through the open door.

You gasped in his arms as you saw the room. It was the honeymoon suite of the hotel and was adorned with rose petals and candles which were lit with a wave of your own wand. The bed was huge and the whole room just looked perfect.

Fred placed you carefully down onto the bed, pretending to be out of breath. You hit him playfully with a smile and a giggle. He hovered over you so his lips were close enough to graze yours. Your eyes met and the electricity that always ignited when you were around Fred (and had since the day you met him) made you feel on top of the world as you knew now that he would be your husband forever.

"My wife." He stroked your hair gently. You nodded with a wide smile at hearing those words. "I just like saying that." Fred chuckled as you reached up to finally meet his lips. His laughter stopped as you took his breath away again. It didn't take long for the kiss to pick up in passion. Tongues began to battle as Fred's hands roamed over your white dress, both of you wanting desperately for them to be underneath it. You sighed into the kiss before a thought struck your mind. You pulled away and just as Fred was about to chase your lips for another taste, you met his eyes and bit your lip. His eyes watched the movement of your lips closely before you placed a finger under his chin prompting him to meet your eyes.

"You know, there is always something I've wanted to try." You said it coyly, your bottom lip still caught between your teeth. Fred looked at you quizzically but he also looked pretty excited. You whispered in his ear what your idea was and his eyes lit up with even more mischief and a wicked smirk painted on his lips.

He sat up and pulled you up with him. You smiled before taking off your shoes as did Fred. He jumped onto the bed and held out his hand so you could take it. With a wicked smile on both of your faces, he pulled you up and you both started jumping as hard as you could on the bed. Your wedding dress flying about you both celebrated your happiness in a childlike manner with your husband.

You both ended up falling back onto the bed and staring at the ceiling, both out of breath and full of laughter. You rolled over so that you were resting on Fred's chest. You listened closely as his heartbeat kept a fast pace before beginning to calm down. He stroked at your hair again before kissing your hairline. You looked up so his lips could meet yours and that electricity in your stomach turned into it's own firework display as the kiss picked up in intensity. Everything became hurried as you desperately sought each other's closeness. This time it was Fred who parted from the kiss. You asked him silently what was wrong. He shook his head and laughed before holding your face in his hands and giving you a sincere look.

"We have time, love." Fred smiled, resting his forehead against yours. You sighed and gave a small nod.

"All the time in the world." You agreed and Fred nodded back. He kissed your lips more slowly. When you parted, you smiled sweetly. "Although I'd never thought I'd hear you ask to slow down sex." Another round of laughs from both of you.

"Shut up." Fred playfully whispered. "I just want tonight to be perfect, love." He admitted, his eyes not quite meeting yours. You kissed him again briefly and his eyes re-met yours.

"It already is." You continued kissing and exploring each other intimately in the most perfect way like you had done many a time before but this time was different - you were married now.

————————-

Heavy breathing filled the room once more as you lay curled in your husbands arms. Your bodies and hands were intertwined just as your hearts were. Both your heartbeats calmed as did your minds.

"I love you y/n Weasley." Fred whispered the words into the skin of your shoulder, meant only and ever for you.

You laughed as a thought entered your mind. You caught sight of Fred's pout and laughed a bit more before kissing it. "I love you too Fred." Another lingering kiss. Fred looked at you expectantly with a smile for an explanation to your laughter. "I just thought I'm a Weasley for life now, aren't I?"

Fred smiled. "I'm afraid so love, but you always have been really." You scrunched your nose as you agreed and Fred couldn't resist kissing it just as he couldn't resist kissing your lips for the hundredth time that night. "And I'm so happy you are."