Fred x reader / Drunken Mistakes

"Woooo!" A group of seventh years brought in yet another round of crates of butterbeer and firewhisky. The Gryffindor party to celebrate them winning the quidditch cup had been going on for hours.

You weren't normally one for partying but you felt free from all your exams and free from any sort of pressure on you to do well. So when Fred and George offered you your first drink of firewhisky who were you to deny them?

But Fred seriously regretted his decision as he watched you dance clumsily on top of the coffee table. George had ran off drunkenly with another Gryffindor girl so he was left to his own devices. Fred had drunk quite a bit early on in the evening but was beginning to sober up. He looked to the large clock and saw it was 3am. He heaved a sigh and sunk down on to the sofa, keeping a steady eye on you to make sure you were alright.

You weren't really sure how you ended up dancing on the table but you just rolled with it. You felt great, almost invincible. Sure your vision was blurred and you felt super nauseous but you were having fun.

You saw someone walk over to you. They looked familiar but you couldn't place their face as they attempted to talk to you, you could just make out a small arrogant smile on their face. You only had the mind to laugh at them before you felt a strange occurrence happen in your stomach. You felt it swish around as if on a rollercoaster and then your feet stopped moving and you threw up all over the person below you. Whoever it was started to yell angrily before someone else came and helped you down, making a rude gesture to the other boy who was running away.

You didn't know who it was but as you saw their bright ginger hair you felt warm and trusting towards them. You took their slightly clammy hand and hopped off of the table but something went wrong and you tumbled off instead, hitting the floor with a thud. Many of the drunk party goers including yourself laughed but the ginger haired boy looked concerned.

"(Y/n)?! Are you alright?" His voice was filled with panic as you rubbed your head and groaned just a little in pain.

"I'm fine." You scoffed as he securely put his hand round your waist lifting you. You tried to push him off with a laugh but you stumbled as soon as your feet were on the floor and he held on tighter, you giggled. "Aww can't let me go huh?" You suddenly turned to face the person who was slightly falling under your drunken weight and gasped dramatically.

"Georgie!" You voice sounded almost childlike as you hugged the twin tightly. You turned to look at the rest of the party, missing Fred's irritated reaction to your ignorance but he knew you were drunk so he quickly ignored the almost jealous like pain.

He escorted you to the girls dormitory as you shot back drunken slurs to the rest of the party about having fun and leaving. Fred stifled his laughter but it was ruined when Cormac ran past, the smell of vomit still on him and his hair soaked with water. He had clearly tried to wash it out but not succeeded very much.

You caught the whiff of sick and felt your stomach rumble angrily again. You heaved and placed a hand over your mouth. Fred rushed you into the dormitory and got an empty plant pot from the other side of the room for you to throw up into but he was too late and you had already thrown up over your roommates bedspread. Fred looked on in disgust and you began to sob a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You sobbed, shaking your head. Fred just held you as you cried before he laid you down into your own bed, tucking you under the covers and blankets. You smiled up at him dreamily, your tears had quickly faded.

"George." Fred sighed and decided to play along, its not like you'd listen or believe him if he told you he was Fred right now anyway. He sat down on the edge of your bed and brushed your hair out of your face. "Can I tell you something?" You had a large suspicious grin on your face as the twin nodded with a laugh. You indicated for him to come closer with your index finger and he obliged until he was close enough so you could feel his breath mingle with yours.