24. Parking Ticket

Start from the beginning

"Can I get the shower first?" Parker asked once we got into our room.

"Go ahead. I'm about to go chill with Dani for a minute anyway." I said putting my things down and grabbing one of the room keys.

"Okay." Parker said grabbing some clothes and then heading into the bathroom.

As I was heading to Dani and Raquel's room, I called Aniya.

"What's this I hear about you cuddling with another bitch?" Aniya said the moment she answered the phone.

"Hello to you too, baby." I chuckled.

"Don't hello or baby me, bitch. Answer my question." Aniya said making me roll my eyes.

"I wasn't cuddling with anyone. Parker's knees were bothering her, so I let her rest her legs on my lap. Bus rides get really uncomfortable. The only girl I cuddle with that isn't you is Dani."

"That's close enough, but I'm not tripping. I trust your baldheaded ass. Just know that if you cheat on me, I'm beating your ass and Parking Ticket's ass. And then I'm gonna make you watch me fuck her-"

"Will you chillout?" I cut Aniya off because she was doing the most and I couldn't even tell if she was serious or not. "Nobody is going to cheat on your crazy ass."

"Calm down, I was just playing. I know you're not stupid." Aniya said laughing now. I'm reminded everyday of just how crazy she is.

"Exactly. Anyway, I was calling you to let you know we got here safely. That and to tell you that I love your crazy ass."

"I love your baldheaded ass too." Aniya said making me sigh.

"I am not baldheaded."

"I know you're not, baby. I'm just messing with you."

"Yeah okay, well I'm about to go beat your sister up for lying on me. I'll talk to you later."

"You better not touch my fucking sister, bitch!" Aniya yelled and I just laughed.

"Come help her then." I said as I knocked on Dani and Raquel's door.

"If you touch my sister, just be expecting to get your ass ate when you get back. Shit, I meant to say beat. Verbal autocorrect."

"Goodbye, Aniya." I said laughing at her.

"Bye, sexy."

After I got off of the phone with Aniya I knocked on Raquel and Dani's door again since no one came the first time.

"Dani told me not to let you in." Raquel spoke through the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Since when do you listen to Dani?" I asked and then I heard the lock click.

"You're right. She's hiding in the bathroom." Raquel said opening the door and stepping aside, so I could come in.

"Hey, Jayla." I heard Malaya's voice and realized that she was on FaceTime with Raquel.

"Hey." I said back. I still wasn't used to Malaya actually being nice to me. I was terrified of her when I was dating Nadia.

I went over to the bathroom and tried the handle and it wasn't even locked.

"How are you hiding from me behind an unlocked door? You must really want your ass beat." I said standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"I left it unlocked because I thought I could trust Raquel. Apparently I was wrong. And no I do not want my as beaten. Eaten, sure, but not beaten."

"You and Aniya play so much about eating ass. I feel like you do it for real." I laughed.

"I don't, Niya probably does." Dani shrugged.