Chapter 48

(Y/N) kept running, no time to morph into any animal that could really be faster. No energy to try and morph. Behind them the running steps of a knight could be heard, her shouting playing along. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Erza shouted calling out to their significant other. (Y/N) didn't dare look back as they only increased their speed. How badly they just wanted to tell Erza to run while she still could.

Erza put her different armor on which increased her speed as she finally caught up to (Y/N), pushing them to the ground before hovering over them. She pinned their hands above their head. "(Y/N)!" Erza shouted making the other flinch.

"Please run. Run and don't return to me. I can't see you die." (Y/N) begged taking in sharp breaths before stealing a glance to their side. Their breathing stopped suddenly as their eyes bulged open seeing the two figures approach with sadistic laughters. Erza furrowed her brow as she gritted her teeth. The red head got off of (Y/N), turning to the two figures.

"Who are you?!" She shouted holding her sword out as she changed into her heaven's wheel armor.

"Who are we? I bet your little bitch (Y/N) could definitely answer that. Right (Y/N)?" The tanner of the duo asked with a small smile, slowly approaching them as the trees beside them sliced in bits and pieces, the animals and creatures along with it.

Erza gasped seeing the crash magic who she only thought Guildarts had. "Crash... magic." She whispered under her breath, unable to recognize the other's magic ability. The ghost pale male with the whitest hair and blackest of eyes created a sword from his bare hands.

(Y/N) slowly scrambled to their feet trying to take the form of John or Jake in front of them. But they were unable too. "They have too much power- Erza! Run!" (Y/N) mouthed to her, forcefully placing their hands on their lover's shoulders making Erza look at them.

"I'm not leaving you alone in this.." Erza retorted in a low voice before holding her sword up at John who charged with his. She grunted gripping her sword tighter before ordering the rest to fly at Jake.

"No Erza you don't know what they can do..." (Y/N) mouthed before turning into a lion. How badly they wish they could talk, tell Erza they love her with their own voice, call out to her, talk to her. But they couldn't. (Y/N) charged right into Jake before just barely missing his attack. The mane of the lion split in multiple parts, as (Y/N) returned to their human form all that was left  was tears in their clothes. They ran back to Erza, grabbing her hand tightly before running off with her as fast as their legs could take them.

"(Y-Y-N) whats going on?!" Erza demanded looking at the individual more than confused. Confused and worry was an understatement for the girl. (Y/N) wasn't able to answer the question so kept their mouth closed before finally reaching Fairy Tail, stumbling right into the door before standing up abruptly.

"RUN RUN RUN!" (Y/N) mouthed after gaining everyone's attention. Only the people close to them were able to decipher the plead.

"Who are you?" Makarov hissed to the figures behind Erza and (Y/N).

(Y/N) glances behind them their jaw dropping. They pushed Erza out of the way, their knees shaking in fear as they felt like they were going to give in. John and Jake looked around before their eyes stopping at (Y/N). "I think (Y/N) could tell you that with their cries." John mumbled before his sword slit through (Y/N)'s arm.