Chapter 19 Jellal

There's an image above but it's scary and might be triggering. This chapter also mentions sickness so if you have Emetiphobia I suggest not reading after the chapter is up to the worth Woodsea part for a bit. Scroll a bit down to continue once up to that part.

Third Person POV

It's like they have risen from the dead. Their eyes filled with fury. Their battle scars shown. Erza is unable to get up, (Y/N) was bitten right into the neck. Yet... they still rise. First they pound their firsts into the ground, bringing themselves up. The poison still lingers on, flowing out of their wound. They ride to their feet, clutching their stomach.

"It's quite a surprise seeing you here Wendy..." Brain uttered. (Y/N) transforms into a powerful beast sure to knock them out. A headless monsters, long draping arms, a mouth for a stomach. The Oracion Seis are at first confused, but think that it's nothing. The monster lunges forward, attempting to bite the heads off the guild. Yet... they aren't powerful enough. (Y/N) kept swinging at them with all their might but it's wasn't enough. "Come both of you!" Brain shouted. A hand from his staff shoots out, grabbing Wendy and (Y/N).

After a short struggling battle (Y/N) gives in, turning back to their human self, fainting. Happy comes flying up gripping onto Wendy trying to bring her down. But he gets caught as well.

"Oracion Seis, WHAT MONSTERS ARE YOU?!?" Ren asks out loud.

"We couldn't even touch them except (Y/N) and Erza..." Hibiki admitted. Lucy and the others thank Jura while the Titania still lies in pain. Ichiya takes his pain killer parfum out, numbing everyone's pain.

"Damn you Oracion Seis! Where are you!?!!" Natsu exclaimed, running towards nowhere. Carla grabs him by his scarf pulling him back. The cat opens her wings flying.

"Try calming down a bit... please??" Carla asked.

"Huh?? The cat can fly??" Sherry asked.

"You're like Happy!" Natsu exclaimed.

"I'm using the magic called Aera!" Carla explained. "But I suppose it's a given... you haven't seen me fly this is the first time..."

"Hey! You're copying Happy!" Natsu complained.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!" Carla snapped.

"Now look who's surprised." Lucy added.

"Anyways. I'm worried about Wendy, (Y/N), and that male cat." Carla said. But the Oracion Seis aren't some people we can beat randomly right??"

"Carla is correct." Jura stated. "Our enemy is much stronger than we assumed."

"We need Wendy back..." Carla said worried. Erza stands up, leaning against the tree in pain.

"Erza! Hang in there!" Lucy comforted. Erza grunts a bit, griping her wounded arm as tight as she can. "The poison is spreading everywhere around the bitten area.."

"Ichiya!" Eve asked.

"I know.. for my sweety! A painkiller parfum!!" Ichiya exclaimed. "Augament Aroma!" The scent goes to Erza, causing her to breath it in.

"A pain killer wouldn't even help with poison!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Our senpai's perfume isn't only for pain. But it can also cure poisons." Hibiki corrected. Erza continues to grunt. The poison, inflicting more damage to her.

"Erza you ok??" Natsu asked.

"It looks like she's suffering more..." Gray muttered. A scream escapes her mouth, Ichiya sobbing to himself.