Chapter 39

A/N: I'm such a bad author lol sorry guys I just never find any 'sit down' time to write the chapters anymore. School is just aghhh and when I write the oneshots I usually do during my breaks. When I write my chapters for this I have to rewatch the episode and write so it takes about an hour or two to write an unedited chapter. Sorry guys again, and I will be going on HIATUS starting December 3rd. And won't be updating ANY book until December 28th. It's not decided if I have WiFi to where I am going so I may or may not be active I'm not sure. I'll try to be active but won't be able to update. Love you all <3 thanks so much for over 20K reads!! You guys have no clue what this means to me!! I know my first dozen or so chapters are really cringey haha but I hope you guys my new writing style! And after January 7th 2019 hopefully I'll have a better schedule in updating my books and definitely this one. Anyways hope you enjoy! Also this is ending soon :P
After I make my own arc regarding the reader's past the book will come to an end so maybe 30ish chapters this will finish? My goal is to complete the book by April 2019.

THIRD PERSON POV

"The other... Erza." Natsu mumbled, Happy holding him as he hovered above the ground. (Y/N) saw her mumbling something to herself, most likely just the 'last words' for people who've died they thought, turning to see Gajeel. His face was covered in a grimace, more than usual as he glared at Knightwalker.

"Her name is Knightwalker! The edolas Erza!" Happy shouted, briefly explaining to everyone who wasn't aware. (Y/N) had sudden flashbacks of their battle, killing Knightwalker's lover.

"SCARLET!" Knightwalker boomed, sending daggers to Erza. (Y/N) looked over, seeing the struggling cat holding Erza afloat. Erza's eyes were glued upon the alive 'clone', in utter shock seeing her.

"Knight...walker?" Erza asked, confused. Mystogan held his hand up to Erza, stopping her from saying anymore.

"You dare aim your spear to me? Prince of Edolas, Knightwalker?!" Mystogan retorted, raising his voice at the knight, in attempt to intimidate her.

Prince?.. (Y/N) thought to themselves, not hearing of this sudden news. He's the prince of this world? Why didn't he just stop everything beforehand? They questioned, needing answers to all of this.

Knightwalker gritted her teeth, clutching on her spear tightly as she heard Mystogan speak. In the distance, a sickly laugh was heard, loud booming noise following it.

"Prince? Hah! Don't me laugh." A thunderous voice roared, gaining everyone's attention. (Y/N) looked around themselves, confused as to where the noise had come from. "I don't think of you as a son!" The voice added. The king? I think that is the king.. wait so Mystogan is the prince and the king is the father- (Y/N) cut themselves off in thought, focusing back on the conflict in front of them.

Mystogan widened his eyes, hearing his father's own words. "After 7 long years in hiding, you have some nerve running back here!" The king spat out, the voice still unknown where to be coming from.

"Where's the king?!" Lucy asked panicking, looking around her. Happy had done the same, holding onto Natsu tightly as he peered over everyone from above, unable to make out anything out of the ordinary.

"You've been going around sealing off Anima!" The king added, making everyone just more confused. The hell is anima? (Y/N) asked themselves, raising an eyebrow at the king's claim. "You've done treason! You betrayed your own kingdom!" The king shouted angrily, the echoes of the speaker ringing in everyone's ears.

"It's coming from the inside of the ground. Is that.. possible?" Wendy asked looking to (Y/N). (Y/N) nodding their head. It is possible, he could have a bunker underneath the entire kingdom. I mean.. all kings do. Really. (Y/N) thought, wishing they could speak and tell Wendy why. The blue-haired mage gasped lightly nodding her head. "But how?..." she mumbled to herself, staring down to the ground.