Chapter 10 Fire vs Meteors

Third

Natsu looks at the fallen (Y/N) confused. He thinks to himself, maybe they used a lot of energy?? Having shape shifter Magic takes a toll. That's what Mira said.

The Fire mage focuses back on his enemy. Jellal. "I can't believe how stupid they are! Shape shifting takes an unbelievable amount of energy! They're probably half dead!" Jellal yells.

"Natsu... please this is my fight.." the Titania struggles.

"Hey... since you can't move..." Natsu grins evilly. He begins to tickle the red head hearing her laugh. "Erza, it's my turn you and (Y/N) have to rest. When they wake up, then we'll both destroy Jellal once and for all!" Erza starts to tear up, crying from her right eye. Natsu picks her up, and punches her in the stomach knocking her out.

"Are you crazy??!" Jellal shouts.

"She was crying, Erza should never cry only be fierce and strong. Now it's my turn to defeat you. She fought her battles. I'm picking up from where she left off." The pink haired man tells.

"Well this should be fun then..." Jellal rips his jacket off, leaving his arms bare. Natsu charges in first, surrounding himself in flames. He charges right into Jellal's stomach knocking him backwards.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!"

"METEOR SHOWER!" Meteors come crashing down at a rapid rate. Natsu dodges all of them catching Jellal off guard. But one heads straight into (Y/N)'s back. It hits them violently.

Your POV

My eyes snap right open. I feel a rush of energy coming back. I forgot I can't use shape shifting for a long time. I needed to rest. I look to Natsu and Jellal brawling. I turn into Natsu and follow his lead.

"Glad you're back (Y/N)! Let's kick his ass now!" Natsu exclaims. I nod smiling. I do the same motion for a fire dragon punch. I land multiple ones onto Jellal. He grunts falling back. He flies into the air using meteor and led the motion for Grand Chariot.

I think fast and turn into a rock taking cover. Natsu looks Jellal dead in the eye. "GRAND CHARIOT!!!" A huge yellow blast rains upon us. Natsu covers his eyes. The impact comes down, hitting us with full force. I try to hold my ground but get flown away. I transform into my human form, shielding my eyes. I hear Natsu scream. I feel the bruises forming and some bones cracking. I gasp for the slightest bit of air. I start to fall on my knees, still conscience. The blinding light starts to fade. I look over and see Natsu completely defeated. He lies down unconscious I assume.

"That wasn't fun... I thought you would hold your ground... Dragon Slayer. Time to continue..." Jellal mocks mischievously. I fall face first onto the floor. I grind my teeth, I lift my hand slightly, and grab a pebble. Jellal carries Erza back to the ice block where she will be consumed. I throw one at him, missing.

He turns to me, and drops Erza. He starts to snicker. "Haha! You can't lay a hit on me..." he glances at me. Another pebble goes by his face. I didn't throw. I turn my head a bit to see Natsu grabbing another pebble. It hits Jellal.

"I hit you... didn't I? I landed a hit." The fire mage struggled. I see Jellal roll his eyes. Natsu starts to get up, on his knees now. I try and do the same. I lift my hands, and push myself up to my feet. "We're not done yet..." he coughs. I smirk at his confidence.

I see Jellal's eyes widen a bit. "I can't destroy the Tower anymore.." he mutters. An idea pops up, and one Natsu is amazing at. I turn into and ogre and start to smash the pillars around us. I hear Natsu chuckle.

"FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!!!" All around us fire emerges, destroying the entire top floor.

A black smoke starts to surround us. A male figure appears. Simon?? "I knew that you would betray me eventually." Jellal states.

"I'm here to help. You can't defeat Jellal with the two of you. He is unbelievably powerful." Simon explains. I nod thanking him.

"We probably could defeat him but thanks Simon!" Natsu exclaims. Simon fires first. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!"
I turn into a fly and land on Jellal's head. I then turn into a elephant almost crushing him. I feel a sharp pain in my entire body emerge. What is this?? I think of it as nothing and continue the fight. I stay in the back but still defend.

"(Y-y/N)???" I hear Erza mutter. I turn around and see her. I smile as I block one of Jellal's attack. She starts to get up. I grip her shoulders, embracing her. "Please don't let them fight.. it's my fight none of yours." I break the hug and shake my head no. I point to her, me, Simon, Natsu, then our guild mark. We are family. We fight everyone's fight I try indicating. She smiles so it seems she got the message. Behind me a massive explosion occurs. Simons and Natsu are sent flying back. I turn around and see Jellal chuckling. He places one hand on top of the other.

"ALTIRIS!!!" He shouts. All of our eyes bulge out. A black circle appears above us. Erza goes running in front of us.

"Erza! What are you doing?!" Natsu screams.

"You have all fought for me well. I am protecting you. I'm a Fairy Tail mage, I will protect my family." The Titania yells. I try pushing her out of the way but she doesn't budge from me. The spell starts coming in towards us. I keep struggling to move Erza. I feel the rush of magic come in. But... it never hits us. I open my eyes, and see Simon... fall...
"SIMON!!!" Erza wails. Natsu and I look at his body... horrified, angered, infuriated, I should say. I turn into an arrow and pierce myself through Jellal's arm. He grunts, gripping the wound. I hear crunching noises. I look at Natsu and see him... EATING ETHERION!?!?!!

"What are you doing?! You can't eat the lacrima!!" Jellal shouts.

"You made Erza suffer enough...." a massive amount of magic energy comes from Natsu. His face starts to turn into scales, fire surrounds him. "It's your turn to suffer!"

Dragon Force...

A/N I'm so so SOOOO sorry I didn't update at all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day or night! Till next time. BYEE!!