Chapter 35

*cHokes oN tEa* How tf do I have 15k reads? Lmao this is such a cRinGey story. BUT TY GUYS I LOVE YOUU!!! anyways happy reading!

Your POV

I smiled at Wendy and made my way over to her. I sat down looking on with her on the book she's reading. "I'm reading about Sky Magic, or at least what I could find (Y/N)." Wendy said excitedly. I grinned at her and ruffled her head.

"Hey don't mess her hair up!" Carla scolded. I chuckled and messed up Carla's fur. I her her groan but she drank her tea away. Lucy came up to us smiling.

"Looks like you two made yourselves at home!"

"Yah! And Wendy is super happy about the girls dorm too! Though.. some of them can be weird." Carla mumbled, shivering. I raised my eyebrows confused.

"Why aren't you in the dorms Lucy?" Wendy asked innocently.

"Well, I just found out about the dorms and plus. The rent is 100,000 jewel.. I don't think I could afford that hehe." Lucy chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her head. "And being (Y/N)'s neighbor is fun!"

I rolled my eyes smiling. "You know I'm boring."

"No you're not (Y/N)!!" Wendy said, pouting at me. I shook my head and smiled. The doors bursted open revealing two of our members running in. The bells stared to ring.

"Why are they ringing?" Wendy and Carla asked simultaneously. Yah why are they ringing?

The guild erupted into cheers and drinking. "GILDARTS IS BACK!" They all shouted. Gildarts?...

"Gildarts? I've never met him.." Lucy mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders then nodded my head agreeing with her.

"He's Fairy Tail's strongest wizard." Mirajane said, startling Lucy and I. Her mouth dropped as well as mine. I thought Erza was...

"Stronger than Erza?!" Lucy shouted.

"Hm I'm not even near his league." Erza said, startling me off the seat. She held in a laugh and helped me up.

"Why is it like a festival? Is he that 'big' of a guy?" I wrote. Erza smiled nodding at me.

"It's only natural they celebrate. It's been three years since he came." Mira explained. My eyes widened surprised of how long it's been for the guild.

"Why is that?" I wrote.

"A quest." Mira answered. "There are more types of quests you can choose from, that are even more difficult than S class. It's called SS class. But there are even jobs above that, which are ten year quests."

"T-ten years?" Lucy asked astonished. In Phantom I received multiple ten year quests so I wasn't too surprised. But I've completed them in only a matter of months. Then again.. Phantom was weak.

"But. Gildarts went on one even more difficult. A hundred year quest." Erza explained, crossing her arms. I raised my eyebrows shocked at what I've heard. An announcer outside screeched about Gildarts return.

"Isn't this going.. a bit overboard?" Carla asked.

"What's the Gildarts Shift?" Lucy asked.

"You'll figure it out if you look outside." Erza said. Lucy, Wendy, Carla and I turned our heads to the door. The entirety of Magnolia started shaking and falling apart?! I grabbed onto Erza attempting not to fall.

"Gildarts uses Crash Magic." Erza said smiling. Aww her smile is so cute..

"Anything he touches will immediately break into bits." Mira said. "If his mind wonders he'll just walk straight into peoples homes."