Chapter 18 Nirvana!.... and posing

Music above obviously doesn't belong to me.

Your POV

"They send a tiny girl?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Hey what what if she's crazy powerful?!" Lucy stammered.

"She's only like what twelve maybe??" Shelly added.

The Trimens gawk over her doing the same things they did to Lucy and Erza.

"Wendy... Marvell..." Erza told us.

"Alright now all four guilds have gathered." Jura explained.

"You're gonna just continue on?!" Gray shouted.

"But on a serious note..." Lyon started.

"They're sending a little girl on such a big and important mission??" Shelly added. I glare at both of them, and place my hand on Wendy's shoulder.

"Stop downing her! She can be just as powerful like all of you!" I snapped... in my writing.

"Oh?? She's not alone. Miss. Toomuchmakeupforherowngood..." the little white cat snapped. Happy flies over, gawking at the cat shocked. The little cat has a pink bow tied at the end of her tail, and a mini orange and pink dress on.

"Same as Happy!" Natsu beamed.

"It talks?!" Lucy asked, which is pretty stupid of her.

"How RUUUDDDDEEE!" Shelly snapped. Gotta love Full House guys! Anyone get the reference??

"Carla you came with me??" Wendy asked confused. I face palm myself at everyone's stupidity. She was RIGHT BEHIND WENDY!!

"Of course!! I'd be very worried if you went alone" the white cat exclaimed.

"A cat!" The Trimens exclaimed.

"DELAYED REACTION MUCH?!?" Lucy shouted. The white cat looks over at Happy. His eyes suddenly fill with hearts which is... quite concerning... but we're an anime- *SHUTS DOOR* NO BREAKING FOURTH WALL!!

Carla turns her head rolling her eyes at him. Happy is suddenly struck back sobbing a bit. I give her a questioning look but she just stares at me, a bit scared...

"You ok Carla??" I show her my note. She pulls out of her trance and nods.

"Hey Lucy.... do you mind giving that pretty cat my fish?? Happy pleaded.

"Huh?? Is this love at first sight Happy?! Now now you have to make your own move in order for this to work" Lucy whispered.
I sigh at their bickering and hear Wendy speak.

"I uh. Uh I can't fight at all.. but I use a lot of magic to help support you..." she mumbled quietly. "So please don't leave me out!" She cried.

"It's because you're so weak-kneed that people look down on you!" Carla snapped.

"I'm I'm sorry!"

" I'm saying not to apologize so quickly!" Carla snapped  once more. Wendy apologizes again, but Carla sighs this time.

" I'm sorry. I was a bit taken back at first, that was not my intention." Erza apologized. "I'm glad that you're hear and we have you with us, Wendy."
The bluenette's face brightens up smiling.

"It's really her! Erza~San! Carla." Wendy exclaimed.

"She's a much better woman than I thought she'd be." Carla muttered. Happy tries getting Carla's attention but fail miserably.

"How can I smell her parfum?? It's something different." Ichiya stated to Jura.

"You've noticed??" He replied. "Her magic... it's different than ours. It's seems as though Erza has noticed as well."
I look over to Erza and see her staring at Wendy, next to the Trimens.