Chapter 26 (Y/N)'s Fight

Congratulations to BananaOats for winning the contest! Be sure to check out my story Her Savior as BananaOats' prize!

Third Person POV

"Huh? Natsu! Look the magic circle is the same!" Happy exclaimed, drawing Natsu's attention to it.

"Guess we have to hope (Y/N) can defeat that important looking guy."

"Cobra eliminate them. I'll take care of (Y/N)." Brain ordered, turning to the shape shifter. (Y/M) was now in a mountain lion form, ready to attack. Brain raised his staff, sending an attack to (Y/N). They swiftly dodged it, charging at Brain.

His staff sent a powerful lighting blast directly to (Y/N). They just barely missed the hit, but came crashing down. They switched to a gorilla, banging their chests. They moved swiftly into Brain, sending him back. He got back up, sending lighting streaks at (Y/N). They were scathed, but shook it off. Turning into an ice Phoenix, (Y/N) shot ice directly at Brain, making him stumble on his steps. "A nuisance." He muttered. He set his staff down, getting completely serious now. So was (Y/N). They turned into Erza in her heavens wheel armor. The swords make their way to Brain, which he dodges. He sends multiple attacks to (Y/N), each one hitting them.

A massive roar interrupts the two. Natsu... (Y/N) had thought. One line disappeared from Brain's face.

"Just who is that man??" Brain asked, becoming distracted. (Y/N) took this advantage, sending multiple attacks at Brain, hitting him with everything they got. Brain jumped down, to the scene where Cobra and Natsu lay. (Y/N) followed still attempting to attack Brain. "I've taken a liking to both of your powers." Brain said, stopping (Y/N) in their tracks. "You two will be my first puppets." (Y/N)'s face turned into a grimace, attacking Brain again. This time as Natsu.

Gray, Lucy, And Jura came in time to see the fight. "Save Natsu!" Happy  welling in his eyes. (Y/N) used Natsu's powers, hurting Brain. They then turned into Gray using ice impact. Brain crushed the ice with one hand, using his other to send a powerful attack into (Y/N)'s gut. They made an ice sword then showed it to Gray, then turned back to their human self.

"Ice make sword!" Gray yelled, throwing (Y/N) a strong ice sword. Mira jumped in as well, using his earth magic throwing Brain off course. (Y/N) jumped at Brain sending the sword through his stomach.

"Why are you attacking only Cat Shelter?!" Jura yelled, readying for Brain's next move.

"There won't be any need for you to know.." Brain said as he raised his staff. "DARK RONDO!" The attack was aimed directly at Jura and (Y/N). Jura made a shield, giving (Y/N) space to jump over. They dove right into Brain with the sword, battling him with their sword. They struck the final blow, defeating Brain. "H-how?.. Midnight.. don't.. fail me." He whispered, taking his final breath..

"How do we stop this now??" Jura asked.

"There's one Oracion Seis member left now! Wahoo!" Lucy cheered

(Y/N) hears a faint scream, knowing it's from Erza. They turn into Happy and fly at max speed, eager to find where the scream came from. The others try holding them back but aren't able to.

"Now dance my swords!" (Y/N) heard. They jumped down next Erza, landing in their human form. Before them, they saw Midnight, not a single scratch. But Erza hurt. (Y/N) turned into Erza as well, dodging each blade sent right back.

"Send a thousand! Not one will hit me!" Midnight shouted, smirking as all the blades fell. (Y/N) turned into a mountain lion, readying an attack. Midnight stared at Erza before her armor gripped around her.

"AGH!!" She screamed, attempting to switch her armor.

"Erza get out of there!" Jellal yelled, still unable to move. Erza struggled even more as the grip tightened. (Y/N) charged at Midnight, but was quickly knocked back by his spell.

"SPIRAL PAIN!" The wind around them moved swiftly, causing pain to everyone, hence the name. Erza's armor flew off, making her screams even louder. (Y/N) now in their human form jumped on top of Erza, bringing her onto the floor. They hovered over Erza, shielding her as much as they could, for Erza the pain grew lesser but grew even more for (Y/N). (Y/N) already beaten up from their previous battle was now in a more fatal condition. The wind stopped, leaving Erza and (Y/N) on the floor. (Y/N) couldn't tell if she was unconscious or not, but they were up. "Finished already??" Midnight snickered.

(Y/N) rose to their feet slowly, stumbling a bit. They tried to turn into something but instead, fell on their faces. "Come on! I need entertainment. At least till we reach Cat Shelter!" Midnight exclaimed, laughing evilly. Jellal slowly got up, gritting his teeth.

"What gave them that honor??" He asked.

"Great question. Long ago, a peaceful tribe the Nirvits created Nirvana wishing to end a brutal war. But what they created was far more dangerous then they expected. So they sealed it away, hoping it wouldn't ever be used again. They were so afraid of it. They swore to keep watch over the burial sight. Their descendants.. are Cait Shelter. " midnight explained. "We will utilize it! We will send the world down the path of chaos!"

"Heartless bastard!" Jellal shouted.

"My heart next you yours shines. One might say you are one of the worst. How many tears were shed, the amount of children you brought into slaughter.." Before midnight could go on, (Y/N) stumbled to their feet, rising up, so did Erza.

"Don't listen to him.. the light in your heart is brighter then ever Jellal!" Erza exclaimed, requipping to her Robe of Yūen armor. "I know the light inside Jellal.."

"Tch. Wow I'm surprised you guys can even stand.."

A/N AHHHH IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE A LOT!!! My mom recently had surgery so like fifty people were at our house. Hope this was good! Have a great day or night. Till next time. BYEE!!!