Chapter 42

I've decided that my readers and followers will be called 'peaches' uwu and the story from this point forward will only be in THIRD PERSON POV unless stated otherwise and sorry for not updating much, midterms and tests.

The pink haired boy let out a devilish laughter as fire burned from his mouth and right into the air gaining everyone's attention. (Y/N) stayed behind Natsu, in an attempt to create multiple noises by banging certain metals together. "I am the Great Dragoneel King! I've taken all the world's power!" Natsu shouted out, (Y/N) rolling their eyes to hear the boy. The crowd beneath them cried out in fear, begging for some sort of savior. "I am the one who destroyed your king! Your kingdom!" Beside Natsu was the king tied up against a pole with his head hung down in our defeat. "Maybe I'll be nice and let em live!" Natsu shouted out to his audience. "Redfox! Marvel! (Y/N)! Destroy the city my slaves!" Natsu ordered, his cape blowing in the wind. (Y/N) chuckled to themselves silently as they hopped out from behind Natsu. They showed their face to the audience as their teared clothing created fear. (Y/N) turned into a large mighty lizard, their tongue hissing out to the crowd. In the distance loud crashing sounds were heard, the crumbling of multiple buildings followed. (Y/N) had thought Natsu maybe going to far but nonetheless, said not a word. They hopped down into the audience, running over to fountains knocking them over with one hit. It was visible that they were certainly smirking indeed.

Gajeel hopped down from the buildings he shattered, evil grin on their face as he had done his job. "Gehee.." Gajeel chuckled lowly. The little bluehead girl attempted to scare the children, but only succeeded each time (Y/N) backed them up. The edolas Gajeel began to shout about how evil the group was, their ultimate goal.

"Stop this at once! What are you doing?!" Jellal cried out from the balcony of the castle.

"Destroy the entire city!" Natsu ordered with an evil laughter. Riots began emerging from the crowd, as they all ordered Natsu to return the magic power that had been stolen from them. "Tch.. I don't like that sound. Anyone who disobeys me-!" Natsu cut himself off to show off his fire power, breathing flames out from his mouth into the dark sky.

"Stop this Natsu!!!" Jellal screamed out, gaining the attention of everyone through his voice.

Natsu smiled as he saw how the plan began to pull through. "I'm the Great Dragoneel King!" Natsu retorted.

"There's no need to attack the Royal City!" Jellal screamed out, desperate to stop the man from demolishing everything. Natsu smiled to himself, doing the exact opposite of what Jellal ordered. He attacked below near the civilians with his fire, nearly hitting (Y/N). They transformed back into their human form showing Natsu a 'what the hell' face.

"Stop me I dare you Prince of Edolas!"' Natsu shouted back with a grin on his face. The crowd began asked questions about the seven year long gone prince, in disbelief that it was truly him.  "Come, if not there won't be a trace left of this sorry world." Natsu ordered, holding his hand out.

"Hold it right there Natsu!" Jellal shouted, jumping off of the castle balcony and dashed his way to the pink haired boy. The crowd cheered loudly for the prince that would be their savior.

Natsu smiled to himself cheekily seeing that Jellal had taken his dare. "What's wrong? Scared without magic? You should be! Magic is power!" Natsu shouted out seeing that Jellal's attempt to use magic failed.

(Y/N) face palmed themselves seeing Natsu destroy multiple buildings. God damnit you're going too far Natsu. They thought annoyed, seeing Jellal and Natsu have their encounter.

"Enough Natsu! Making me the hero is useless, and you can get away with pretending to be beaten." Jellal hissed at the foolish boy.

"You're on!" Natsu cried out, punching the bluehead at immense speed, making him fall back. Jellal regained his stance, sending a fist to Natsu's face only to be stopped. "Don't hold back." Natsu whispered before getting thrown down to the ground by Jellal. The crowd cheered out for Jellal as the two began throwing fists and punching each other. "This is my style of a farewell from Fairy Tail." Natsu whispered to Jellal as he gripped his collar tightly. "There are three things I must tell someone when they leave. One!" Natsu shouted as the two began to brawl once more. "You must never tell anyone sensitive information about Fairy Tail for the rest of your life! Two!" Natsu shouted before getting thrown punches to his face.

"You mustn't have unauthorized contact with clients or profit from them personally!" Jellal finished for Natsu, seeing that he was beating the boy to a pulp.

"That's right! Three!" Natsu shouted as he was thrown against the wall. "Even when we walk different paths, you always have to live strong and able as you are!" Natsu ordered firmly, the wind being knocked from his lungs. "You must never treat your life that it's insignificant! You can never forget the friends you love-"

"As long as you live!" Jellal cut Natsu off with a grin on his face as he continued punching the boy. The two collided their fists roughly one last time before Natsu was the one to fall first.

"Ya got that..?" Natsu asked weakly as he fell. "As long as you got the guild's mindset, there's nothing you can't do.." he mumbled out of strength. Jellal regained his balance before he fell, watching Natsu fall. "Till we meet again.. Mystogan." Natsu mumbled.

The crowd cheered in success seeing that their savior was the prince they longed for. (Y/N) watched with a smile on their face before their body began to illuminate a gold. What the hell?... (Y/N) asked themselves. All exceeds as well as Fairy Tail members began floating up into the air, being sucked right back into the hole they came from.

"(Y/N)! Natsu!" Gray called out in relief, gaining both of their attentions. "You're safe!" Gray said. Gray looked down at the Edolas Fairy Tail members with a cheeky grin. "Stop looking depressed! Say you can't have a guild without magic?! You're wrong!" Gray put a fist over his chest before holding back out. "As long as you have your friends, that's your guild!" He shouted below. (Y/N) and the others waved their final goodbyes to the ones below.

(Y/N) tilted their head as they saw a redhead approach the group. A smile made its way across their face seeing the girl they admired so. But that smile immediately fell seeing that Erza was barely in undergarments, a color of red dusted itself on their cheeks as they hid their face panicking. Stop being a pervert stop being a pervert stop being a pervert stop being a pervert. This is not okay why-why is she barely wearing anything- oh my god she has six pack?! (Y/N) mentally screamed, peeking slightly at the girl only to be teased by Lucy.

"Ahaha! (Y-Y/N)! You're face... it's-it's... so red!" Lucy exclaimed in between laughters only to be hit playfully by them. "Hey! Hey Erza! I think (Y/N) here has a little cru-" Lucy was cut off by (Y/N)'s hand covering her mouth. They sheepishly smiled at Erza hoping their face wasn't too noticeable as they floated up.

Erza raised an eyebrow, the first thing coming to mind that (Y/N) was ill. "(Y/N) your face is red! Are you okay?" She asked worried, only to be received a head nod. She let out a small sigh before a smile painted her face. "That's good, once we reach Earthland I'll be sure to help take care of you. You've taken a lot of damage through the past fights."

(Y/N) blushes massively as they shyly nodded their head, removing their hand from Lucy's mouth. Lucy immediately went back to teasing (Y/N). "Make sure you don't mess up in bed~" she whispered playfully.

"Mess up in bed?! What do you mean Luce?" Natsu asked, hearing half of the conversation.

"Yah.. what do you mean Lucy?" Erza asked confused. (Y/N) began hitting Lucy, not harshly but harsh enough multiple times. "Hey (Y/N) stop hitting Lucy!" Erza ordered, making them stop.

'I swear Lucy I am going to murder you.' (Y/N) mouthed.