Chapter 33

Your POV

"He is late Erza, Natsu should've been back by now." I wrote. I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently. What's taking him so long? 

"I agree (Y/N). He should've been here a long time ago." 

"He just went to ask about dragons, didn't he?" Lucy asked. I nodded. 

"You should calm down Erza. He is probably taking his time that's all." Macao said. I rolled my eyes, Natsu doesn't know what taking time means. 

"Wendy went with him as well. He shouldn't be this late with her." Mira said, concerned as well. 

"I am also worried about the thing that attacked (Y/N) and I today. Hopefully Natsu didn't run into any with Wendy." Erza said. 

"Juvia is worried about Gray~sama! Juvia feels uneasy about him disappearing so suddenly." Juvia said, clenching her fists together. 

"Let's go and check up on them. Lucy and (Y/N) come with me." Erza ordered.

"Juvia will come as well!" The bluenette said. 

"Juvia, you should stay here in case Gray or any other attackers come. We don't want the guild to be defenseless." I wrote her. She nodded her head. Erza, Lucy and I began to dash out the door. 

***

We slowed our pace down as we reached the place where the inn should've been considering the information we were given. "Where's the inn? It should've been here." Lucy said. In front oif us was nothing more then desert land. 

"Be careful both of you, I can smell a beast.." Erza said, looking around. Bellow us, a green magic circle appeared, revealing the figure that attacked Erza and I. 

"What what is that?!" Lucy cried.

"What attacked (Y/N) and I earlier. I knew it would show up here." Erza said. You can always sense if there's any danger can't you? I smiled to myself slightly. "Lucy, (Y/N) stand back." I opened my mouth shocked of her orders. But I obeyed. Be careful.. Erza requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor, the monster in front requipped into the Heaven's Wheel Armor swords. The two clashed together. "What is your purpose here? Did you attack Wendy and Natsu as well?! ANSWER ME!"Erza sent the beast flying back. The hood was removed revealing a crocodile??... The croc swung its swords forward, catching Erza off guard. I turned into the crocodile and attacked from behind, swinging my claws at it. 

"Erza! I'm on it! Open the gate of thee maiden! Virgo!" I heard Lucy say. Another crocodile appeared. There's more then one?! Oh god. Virgo snuck down into the earth. The crocodile with Lucy did the same. "The same ability as Virgo?" Lucy asked herself. Behind me another one appeared. I guess this one is mine. I attacked the croc, biting its arm. The croc did the same. I groaned in pain but shook it off. I turned into a fly, so did the croc. We began to battle in the skies. I transformed into a bird, and quickly ate the fly. Its quite disgusting he does NOT taste like crocodile meat. I went back into my human form, and spit the fly out. It disappeared. 

I heard Lucy and Erza struggle with their crocodiles, but it was hard to get involved. If I transform to much, I'll faint like usual. "It seems you can match my abilities with your powers," I heard Erza say, i turned to her and saw her drained face from all the fighting. "In that case, Requip! Adamantine Armor!" This big bulky armor, with an enormous shield was on Erza now. My mouth dropped a bit, how the hell is she supposed to do anything with that on? The crocodile got that armor too, but just the shield part. "Requip again!" She requipped quickly into her black wing knight armor, something like that and broke the shield from the crocodile's hand, destroying the crocodile as well. God dammit why is she perfect at everything? She requipped back into her regular armor piece. She smiled walking over to me, "How did you defeat yours?"

"I ate it. I'm not even lying i ate the crocodile as a fly, then ate it when I was a bird. I spit it out though." Erza read the note and laughed a bit. She placed her hand on my shoulder and pointed into Lucy's direction. Loke was struggling with his crocodile. Lucy said a few things to Loke before he vanished. She took out another key, Plue? The crocodile turned into a demented Plue as well. Both Plues had a dance... battle. Plue was winning. The other one was getting tired quickly and soon fell to its own demise. Beneath us the ground started rumbling. 

"Yes yes yes! Lift concealment magic!" A voice called out. "Lacrima core standby! Lift all joints!" A huge fake dragon appeared. All of our mouths dropped. "Dragonoid! Activate!"

"Dragonoid??" Erza asked. We heard Natsu's screams and saw Wendy, Happy, and Carla starting to fly to us.

"I'm taking salamander's power and showing the entire world to see this beast! Yes yes yes!" The voice said once more. 

"Nastsu's powers?" Erza muttered. 

"(Y/N)! Lucy! Erza!" Wendy called out, I saw her running fast towards us. She stopped by us breathless. 

"Are you okay? Did that person dragon thing hurt you Wendy?" I asked. 

"No I'm okay. " Wendy said.

"Gray is part of this! He attacked Natsu and then helped Daphne, the person behind this." Happy explained.

"Gray?!" Lucy and Erza asked.

"He isn't being controlled. He is doing this of his own free will." Wendy said. 

"Gray!" Lucy called out. He stood on top of the dragon, smirking at us. Little bastard.