Chapter 24 Annihilation

SRY NO TWO UPDATES THIS WEEK IM SO SORRY!!! I'll 100% be updating twice soon though! Please enjoy! I was reading the manga like chapter 500 or something and MY TEARS WERE UNCONTROLLABLE. MY BEST FRIEND KEPT ASKING IF I WAS GOOD. CHILDREN IM NOT GOOD OOF THE GURVIA MOMENTS WERE SO FLIPPING REAL AND I DIED INSIDE A BIT MORE AN AHHHHHHHH. Okay here's the story's sry I must rant sometimes. And I also changed the age to nineteen so it's a bit younger. If I have anymore mistakes please point them out.

Your POV

I stand up to go for Natsu, trying to get him to stop vomiting. Behind my water splashes, Angel rising again. My mouth parts slightly surprised. "I refuse to lose.." she choked out. I walk over to her slowly, seeing all of her bruises Lucy had done on her. Damn.... He celestial spirit recharges itself, getting ready to fire at me. "The Oracion Seis.. will never lose. One target! One kill!" She points the weapon at the sleeping Lucy. My eyes bulge open as I dash in front of her knocking her into the water. The spirit fires above me into the sky while Angel falls limp into my arms, passing out or... dying... Natsu's boat starts to float away in the river going farther. I turn into an eagle and fly onto the boat stopping it. I bring it to the shore and pick Natsu up leaving him to rest on the tree as well.

After a couple hours, Happy suddenly wakes up startling me. "WAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING GRAY?!? Get behind me Carla! I'll save Natsu!!" I laugh to myself uncontrollably at his VERY delayed reaction. It's sundown now.. I hope everyone is okay.. "(Y/L) what's happening??" Happy asked, looking to me. I write down everything, explaining it to him while he was knocked out. Virgo also came, changing Natsu and Lucy into matching attire which was adorable if I must say.

"Ow!" Lucy exclaimed, jolting up from her sleep. "What am I wearing?! Who wrapped my wounds?!"

"That would be a garb from the Celestial Spirt World." Virgo exclaimed, coming once more.

"Virgo!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"Huh?! Where am I?!" Natsu asked, getting up from his rest as well.

"Your attire matches Natsu's as well." Virgo further explained.

"Jellal! Where's the light! We gotta go after him!" Natsu shouted. We all turn to the bright light... looking how close we are.

"Hey is it just me or did it change color??" Lucy asks, turning to me. I take a twig writing in the dirt.

"No it did. The color changed a few times while you guys were asleep. Hey where did Happy go?". I look around not seeing the blue cat. He was just here though... right?? Or is it my mind playing tricks on me. Maybe... maybe not??

"Hey Luce! Weren't you with Erza??"

"We got split up.. she went after she heard Jellal's name. (Y/N) and Hibiki stayed here with me. And plus (Y/N) needed to rest for a while too."

"Ugh. Alright I guess we are going to the light by ourselves! Come one Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Princess... I should be heading out now.." Virgo stated, before disappearing to her world. We hear a rustling in the bushes startling all three of us since Hibiki is completely knocked out. Sherry comes out, having minor bruises.

"Sherry! Thank goodness you're okay!" Lucy cheered.

"Hmmm... say... weren't you on Galuna island??" Natsu asked dumbfounded. I have no idea what he's talking about but it seems Lucy thinks he's very stupid like the usual.

"Found you..." Sherry whispered. I look at her confused. She starts to laugh sickly, behind her wood doll hands appearing. I transform myself into a chainsaw cutting them off.. but only hurting myself. "You can't cut this wood! Hahah!!" The hands come towards us. I dodge and lift Lucy and Natsu up. Ice spikes form, behind them Gray eunnning towards us... half naked.

"You idiot!" He cried, gritting his teeth giving Sherry a deadly stare. He sneaks behind her wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Gray! What are you doing?!" Lucy cried, startled from his actions. Gray pins her onto the floor, holding her head down and her left hand behind her back.

"You guys are okay?!" He asked.

"Dammit! You're still alive!? Ahhh!" Sherry cried. "You killed Lyon!!! Ahhhh!!"

"She started acting crazy right after the light thing started..." Gray explained.

"You were acting crazy too!" Natsu snapped.

"Natsu... that wasn't him!" Lucy stated bluntly. Footsteps approach us, coming slowly. I look to see Lyon.

"Don't think I'm dead just like that.." Lyon said, looking Sherry directly into her eyes. "It's was close though.. his bomb lacrima were much more powerful then I had thought they would be. It was a while before I was up on my feet again. Thank you (Y/N), who stopped and carried me to safety." I nod my head smiling. Sherry smiles, fainting onto the floor. Black clouds from her rise up into the atmosphere. What the... hell??

"Seems she really was possessed by something.." Gray though aloud. I point to the Nirvana light rolling my eyes of how obvious it is.

"This is... Nirvana.." Lucy whispered. Making us all perk our heads up.

Erza POV

"W-what!? You plan to annihilate Nirvana?!" I asked Jellal, startled from his statement.

"I have placed a self-destructive magic circle on Nirvana. Soon it will annihilate itself.. No one must have this power..."

Your POV

"JELLAL!!!" A voice shrieked, loud enough for the world to hear. I perk my head up... knowing it was Erza's voice. Instead of walking I leave the rest behind, dashing to the light.

A/N This was such a horrible chapter I am so so so so so so so so so so so so VERY sorry!! Please forgive me. Next week I'm definitely updating twice and making better chapters! Have a great day or night. Till next time... BYE!!!!!