Chapter 46

Warning: From this point onward I am putting the disclaimer out there for suggestive themes, abuse, mature suggestions. If you are uncomfortable with these things please do not read past this message, and if you would still like to know what happened without any "storyline" PM me and I will gladly explain as soon as the book is over.

After a long day of giggling fun, laughter and a few kisses Erza and (Y/N) finally decided to go home. My girlfriend, feels good to say. (Y/N) thought to themselves, a smile plastered on their face walking hand in hand with Erza.

"Would you like to stay over?" Erza asked clearing her throat, looking up at the stars above them before looking to (Y/N) with a hopeful smile. (Y/N) didn't know if they wanted to, pretty sure that the dorm attendant would kick them out. "I'll make sure you stay and the lady doesn't remove you." Erza assured them with a thin tight smile.

With a silent sigh, (Y/N) after some moments of thinking nodded their head. They turned into a small puppy, staying in Ezra's arms who took them upstairs to her room. "You can sleep with me." Erza said not wanting (Y/N) sleeping in the couch after they transformed back to their human self. (Y/N) nodded their head kicking their shoes off, hearing Erza change out of her armor and into night clothes. The (h/c) head rolled their neck muscle loosening a bit before feeling the bed sheets move underneath their fingertips.

(Y/N) looked up seeing Erza crawl over to them, giving them a tight embrace, a giggle escaping her lips. (Y/N) couldn't keep the smile and the fluttering of their heart hidden, pulling Erza in their lap holding them. "I love you" (Y/N) mouthed, making the redhead turn more crimson than her own hair. Erza locked her lips with (Y/N)'s for a mere moment before pulling away, looking straight into their (e/c) eyes.

"And I love you too.."

*^*^*

"You fucking retarded kid! I said one job for you!" A tall man with white blonde sheveled hair scolded, his hand raising up as he hit the younger child.

"Please no im s-Sorry I won't do it again please don't hurt me.." the little blonde boy begged, curling up into a small ball letting a sob escape out, only to receive twice the amount of beating.

(Y/N), seven year old self was walking down the hallways free roaming till they heard. Each. And. Every. Smack. They whipped their head into the room, seeing that Sting-their best friend- beaten to the ground. Widening their eyes, (Y/N) ran right into Jake sending him flying into the air. "Don't touch him." (Y/N) mouthed with fury raging in their small body. They would've turned into a sword, killing off Jake but that took far too much energy for weeks. When they turned into something not living, it drained the life out of them, and rarely did so.

(Y/N) helped Sting up to his feet, sending him running out the door. That was the day they made Sting escape, that was the day they stayed behind to what could've been freedom.

~~~

(Y/N), unable to make any sound with their lost voice flinched with each whip on their back. How badly they wanted to cry, cry their eyes out. Jake wasn't like this, was he? "Please stop.." (Y/N) mouthed trying to look behind them only to receive a harsher whip, sure to leave a scar.

*^*^*

(Y/N) didn't stop moving in the bed they were asleep with Erza, sometimes moving completely away from her and moments later, clinging onto her for dear life.

——-

Carla gasped awaking from her sleep, sweat dripping down the side of her furry head. She clutched her chest, panting for breath suddenly having a vision. Wendy had awaken, hearing the cat breath heavily. "Carla?... are you okay?" She asked in a small voice, gently petting her.

Carla gulped nodding her head slowly. She promised herself, never to tell the horrific future.

——-

*^*^*

(Y/N) stared at the scars running up their arm due to their owners' doings. How could two people be so cruel? They always wondered, wishing at time they could end it all. Everyday, became fight after fight, kill after kill. If you were to count how many people-children- (Y/N) killed, you're sure to compose a book out of it.

"It's all part of the plan right?" (Y/N) heard a low voice speak, hearing a hum to follow. They turned into a fly, even despite the pain.

"We can destroy the world if Zeref knew about (Y/N). Heck, they could probably even turn into him." Jake said to his husband, resting a hand on the pale cheek. "We can do this.." he assured him with a smile. "All we need it to beat the life out of (Y/N)."

*^*^*

(Y/N) sat abruptly on the bed, gasping for air, holding their head the cold sweat dripping. Erza felt the sudden movement and woke up with (Y/N), embracing them immediately. "(Y-Y/N)... what happened?" She asked gently, kissing their cheek a few times. (Y/N) didn't stop begging for air, holding onto Erza sobbing.

Sobbing.

It was called the City of Cries for a reason.