Schizophrenic Psycho

Camila's-POV

"Shit!" He actually tripped down the stairs. "This wasn't my fault." I pointlessly say aloud to no one since Lauren's not home and he looks knocked out. I stand at the top of the stairs for a moment to appreciate the sight before making my way down.
As I check to see if he's still breathing I notice a small pool of blood near his head.
"Must've been a hard fall."
Without thought I knell down pressing my hands into the red crimson. I lift both hands watching as the blood slowly runs down my arms. I close my eyes, vividly imagining filling the bathtub with his blood and bathing in it. After awhile lost in a fantasy I suddenly remember what I'm supposed to be doing and quickly move to check his head to find where the blood is coming from.

Relief fills me (entirely for Lauren's sake.) when the cut doesn't look super deep and the bleeding has slowed to a stop, at best he'll probably have a slight concussion I just hope Lauren won't want to keep him till he recovers.
"I might actually kill you if she does."
I take one last look before moving to go get cleaned up, but I barely make it to the first step on the stairs when the front door opens.

"Kris..?" I slowly turn around watching as she rushes over to him. "It's not as bad as it looks." I quietly say.
"I told you not to hurt him!"
"I didn't." My tone defensive as she looks up at me with a look of disbelief.
"Don't look at me like that."
"What happened?"
"It seems he tripped down the stairs, but I wasn't around when it happened."
"How long has he been laying here?"
"Maybe ten minutes or it could be fifteen I got slightly distracted." I say holding up my bloody hands.
"You just let him lay here and didn't even try to help?"
She finally stands back up after checking his injuries.
"I made sure he was still breathing." She looks kind of angry as she moves past me.
I sit down on the bottom step of the stairs, watching as the blood on my hands slowly dries.
It's not long before she's rushing back down with a towel and the first aid kit. "Don't trip." I tell her as she's coming down. "Camz, just go get cleaned up."

With a sigh I relax into a tub of hot water and vanilla scented bubbles, I push a few bubbles out of the way watching as my hands turn some of the water a light pink. "Pretty."
"What is?"
"You."
"Not what you were talking about but I'll take it."
I watch as she walks over and sits down next to the bathtub. "So how is trip?" I smile when She quietly laughs at my second attempt at a trip joke. Unfortunately she still looks upset.
"He is finally conscious and speaking."
I honestly don't care about his wellbeing.
"Join me?"
With a shake of her head she leans over placing a kiss to the corner of my mouth. "I'm actually going to take Kristofferson to the E.R."
"Why? You said he was fine." She gets up and walks towards the door.
"I just want to make sure he's okay enough to drive tomorrow when he leaves."
"He's leaving regardless."

Lauren's-POV
10:00pm
After spending five hours at the hospital with Kristofferson I'm finally back home. I make sure he gets to bed okay before going to grab my stash and heading outside to smoke on the patio.
As I look at the stars my mind goes back to when I first met Camila.

Flashback-2 years ago

I noticed her when I walked into the bar an hour ago, she's still sitting at a both in the corner like she doesn't want to be here, I haven't even seen her get a drink or talk to anyone.
Grabbing a shot and downing it I make up my mind a walk over to the corner both sliding in front of her.

"Hey, are you okay?"
Her face is a mix of confusion and surprise at my sudden appearance.
"Umm... yeah."
"Sorry, It's just.. I noticed you've been sitting alone for awhile so.." She just looks at me without saying anything.
"I'm Lauren."
"Camila."
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Cheesy but it won me a laugh.
"Please don't tell me that's your best line."
"Not my best but it's true."
She really is beautiful, dark brown hair and eyes, in a black dress that fits her petite frame perfectly.
"So, why are you sitting alone?"
"My friend dragged me here and then ran off."
"I'm guessing you're not a fan of bars if they dragged you here."
"Not particularly since I don't drink."

We talked for a good thirty minutes, going in between flirty and suggestive to innocent getting to know each other conversations.
"Okay, would you like to take this somewheres else?"
"Where exactly?"
I lean in with a smirk making sure I'm looking into her eyes, adding a little extra husk to my voice when I speak my next words.
"I know a place that makes really good milkshakes." She laughs and it's not like the one from earlier. This is a genuine full body laugh that's has me smiling like crazy.
"Oh my god," She says when she's finally calmed down enough to speak. "I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you before."
"Is that a yes?"
"I want chocolate."

End Flashback

That night changed my life in so many ways but despite certain things I'm so glad I found her.

"Hey." Camila's voice startles me out of my thoughts.
"Hey," I glance over my shoulder getting slightly distracted by how beautiful she is.
Even when wearing a simple baggy shirt and sleep shorts she gorgeous. "I thought you already went to bed."
"I was waiting on you."
I grab my box before turning to give her my full attention.
"I was gonna come to bed once I finished here."

I sit my box on the dresser and strip down to just my underwear leaving my clothes in a pile to deal with later.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to blame you." I make my way to the foot of the bed before crawling up and laying on top of her. "I just freaked out."
"I didn't like the way you looked at me." Her response was quite and detached.