Devil In My Mind

Lauren's-POV

We both have jobs that allow us to work from home but once in awhile I have to go in to the office. "Today I have a meeting, so I'll be gone for most of the day." It's still really early and Camila's in bed barely even half awake.

I lean down giving her a kiss. "I'm leaving now princess. I love you." She mumbles something that sounds like I love you too, smiling I head out.

Camila's-POV

I wake up barley remembering that Lauren went in to work today. It's still early and she won't be back for several hours so with a groan I get up.

I decided to go for a drive thankful for having two cars. We live in the middle of nowhere practically with nothing but beautiful trees for miles, going for a drive to admire the scenery is nice. But not ideal to hitchhike around here unless you want to walk your ass off. And apparently that's what this guy was doing, I slow down to see if he might need help or something.

Rolling my window down as he jogs to my car. "Hey, do you need a ride?"
"Yea. Thank you so much for stopping."
I motion for him to get in. "Names Luke. I was driving up to this camp sight with my girlfriend when my car broke down on us." He explains as he gets in. "That sucks, how far away is your car?"
"Not that far, I left my girlfriend with it while I walked to get help."
"I can go pick her up as well then. I'll stop by my house and let you call a tow truck, unfortunately cell service is spotty up through here."

"Thank you so much." I grip the steering wheel tighter my mind  starting to drift. "No problem! my names Camila by the way." I wonder what he would look like cut into pieces. "So camping?"
"Yea me and my girlfriend Jessica thought it would be fun to get away for about a week."
"Not a good start with your car breaking down."

I spot what must be his car up ahead.
"That's It right here." I pull up beside it rolling his window down so he can get his girlfriends attention. "Jessica, get in I found us a ride." I wave slightly as she walks over. "Hey, I'm Camila I told your boyfriend I could give you guys a ride to my place so you could call for a tow truck."

"Oh my god, thank you so much."
She gets in and I head home thinking about how they would look gaged and tied up.
We finally pull into the driveway there's a small drive up it before you get to the house. "Oh wow your house is gorgeous."
Smiling slightly I reply. "Thanks, I designed it with the help of an architect and inheritance money."
"Do you live here alone." Luke asks as I park. "I use to before I met my girlfriend."

We all get out and head into the house. "How long have you and your girlfriend been together." I smile thinking about Lauren. "It was our two year anniversary the other day."
"Congrats! me and Luke just hit 1 year a month ago."
I lead us to the living room. "Hopefully there will be many more years to come. You guys can sit down and I'll find you a tow truck number. You should get service around the house without a problem."

I head to the reading room, a decent sized room with a few small bookshelves and a couch. Me and Lauren love spending time sitting and reading in here. When I find what I was looking for I head back to the living room. "I found a phone book." I announced walking into the room. They both were looking at some pictures of me and Lauren we have on the wall.

"You guys are so cute together. What's her name."
"Thank you, her name is Lauren she should be home in the next hour or two. Would you guys like something to drink." I hand the book over to Luke. "Sure and thanks again." I smile and head to the kitchen.

I hand them both a glass of water watching as Luke flips through pages of numbers. Sometimes I just really want to hurt people. "You're house is so gorgeous on the inside as well."
Jessica's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I notice they both finished there glass of water. "The basement looks even better. I'll let you see it if you want." They both look a little confused at my words, I'm not sure why though. "Um well I think I found a number for a local tow truck company."  His words become slurred slightly as he speaks. Jessica looks confused for a different reason now. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I feel a little light headed." I watch amused as they try to figure out what's wrong.

A few minutes later they both finally pass out. I gave them enough drugs to keep them knocked out for awhile so I can get them in the basement and tied up. I just wonder how I will explain this to Lauren. It not my first time doing this but it is the first time doing this since being with her.

After a Little over an hour of work I have them in the basement tied up. They'll be out of it for a couple more hours which gives me time to tell Lauren without the sound of panicked screams being in the background.

I fix some spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and unlike Lauren, I don't take the time to cook from scratch I cut corners. So the meatballs were frozen and just needed to be heated up, it saves time. Right when I turn the stove off I hear the front door open.