Just A Dose Of You

Camila's-POV

I get up and walk to our toy-box located in the closet. Grabbing the strap on I quickly put it on and make my way back to Lauren. "All fours baby." Her face lights up when she sees the toy, rushing to get into position.

I make my way behind her running my hands across her back before sliding down to grip her waist. "Ready?"
"Been ready all morning." I lean down kissing her shoulder before lining myself up and pushing into her.
"Uhh-Fuck, Camila." Just listening to her moan the way she does.
"I swear I could come just from hearing you moan."
"Maybe later we can find out if that's true." The suggestion has my mind racing as I start to thrust into her.

Sliding my hand up I grab a fistful of her hair and jerk her head back. Holding her in place as I speed up my movements. "Fuck...Camz." I push her head back down into the mattress letting her hair go, I run my nails down her back before pulling out and flipping her over.
"W-what." I kiss her as I slip back inside. "I wanna see your pretty face when you come." I whisper against her lips. Moving one hand down between us to press against her lower stomach feeling my thrusts as I move. "Mmm..I'm close." Hearing her words I work harder, reaching down to play with her clit causing her to fall over the edge repeating my name like a mantra.

I pull the toy out and take it off dropping it on the floor to deal with later. I pull the blanket back over us before cuddling against Lauren. "I love you so much." She rolls over to face me. "I love you so much too. Turn over princess, I wanna hold you." Smiling I do as she says lacing our hands when she wraps her arm around me, both of us falling asleep.

I wake up first from our nap trying not to disturb Lauren as I attempt to get up. "Camz." I hear her groan out as she sits up. "Sorry, I was trying not to wake you. But since you're up. Join me in the shower?" I get up and head to the bathroom not even waiting for a reply.

She comes in a few seconds later causing me to smirk. "How about a bubble bath instead of a shower?" I ask looking at her through the mirror as she makes her way behind me. "That sounds amazing actually." I turn around taking a moment to admire her body. Both of us still naked from earlier activities. "Go ahead and get the water ready." I say my eyes glued to her chest and when my eyes travel back to her face she's blushing. She's so fucking cute and sexy at the same time.

Lauren's-POV

Finally getting settled into the water I wrap my arms around her as she leans back against me. "Sing for me." I've always loved to hear her sing, it was actually several months into our relationship before I learned that she could. "What song?" I think for a moment before replying. "The first song that comes to mind." She hums in reply turning her head to give me a quick kiss before starting.

Shot by bedroom eyes
And that screaming silence frozen fire hypnotize

I don't recognize the song but her voice regardless of the song, always gives me chills. She's so amazing, I close my eyes and just listen.

And I can't disguise the words that I steal from your lips
A ransom for your body, bind your fingertips
Then just so be it
And I walk out the door
I walk right out the door
And next to you
And I never asked for more
I get my fix if I get close to you
With just a dose of you

When she's done I turn her head giving her a kiss that I hope conveys how I feel.
"You make it better." She says when the kiss ends. "You make the darkness go away. For the most part anyways."

5:30pm Camila's-POV

Lauren has started working on dinner and since it's not as fun in bed without her I decided to watch her cook. "Why?" I ask staring. "Why what?" Sighing I reply. "Why are you so attractive. You make cooking look so sexy." She laugh and it's real and genuine. It makes me smile. "I love your laugh."
"I love you."

"Fuck." I look up to see what's wrong. "What happened?" She holding her hand and that's when I notice blood. I walk around the island to see how bad it is. "Cut myself. Is the first-aid kit still in the bathroom?" I exam her hand gently pressing a kiss to it. "Yeah, luckily it doesn't look like it needs stitches." "Can you clean off the chopping board and counter while I get a bandage." I nod looking at the counter now.

Sometimes I do things without fully thinking it over or even thinking about it at all. When she asked me to clean up the blood she most likely didn't mean like this.
Sometimes it's like something takes over me, staring down at the small pool of blood on the cutting-board.

I run a finger through the blood playing with it for a second before licking it off. something washes over me and I lean down, licking the rest of the blood off the cutting-board.
"Camila..?" Startled I turn to face Lauren. She walks over to me grabbing a dishtowel and wiping my mouth off.

"Wasn't exactly what I meant." She whispers before moving to clean the counter and board. "I'm sorry." I know most of the time she try's to brush off the weird fucked up things I do. "Is your hand ok?" She lifts it up for me to see. "Cleaned and wrapped it up. And you never have to apologize, I understand." I smile slightly. "Now lets see if I can finish dinner." I move to go sit down but before I can she pulls me into her arms kissing me. "Now you can go." She says with a smirk when she pulls away.

10:30pm
We just got done with dinner Lauren fixed my favorite for me. Lasagna with garlic bread and salad. "Thank you for dinner." I tell her as I sit down on her lap. "You're very welcome princess."
I wrap my arms around her neck. "Happy anniversary."