Short imagiiines :)

A/n: since, that im not updating this story (actually, im waiting for you guys to comment on chapter 49 *just read it peeps?) I decided to make short imagines about you and him MAYGWAD

Hope you'll like it! xx

***

#1 Letter from Him

Dear Babe,

Always remember that, I'm still here for you no matter what happens even the sky is falling down. Don't mind those girls who called you that weren't for each other, they're just jealous.

You, you're the most gorgeous girlfriend I've ever had. And I can't wait to see your pretty face.

Snuggles? (;

Sincerely yours,

Marshmallows :*

#2 He said sweet goodbye before leaving you

Your boyfriend is going on tour. And you won't see him for One month. Greyson kisses you before he leaves. "I'm gonna miss you babe!" He hugged you so tightly, like you can't breathe. "Maybe this thing will help you a little?" He added, pulling a stuff toy from his bag. You laughed. "And he's going to keep on eye on you!" You shake your head off, looking on the floor. "I know, the floor is amazing." You looked at him, blankly. Until, you saw your future baby pasting on a teddy bear face. You laughed histerically. "You're funny!" You took it from his hands then you playfully punched his chest. Then, his manager called him, you saw him rolling his eyes. You plastered a smile on your face. "I have to go, babe. Please, take care of our baby?" He winked. "I will!" You reply, blushing. He turned around and he blow a kiss to you. Then, he mouthed. "I love you!"

#3 Pick-up lines

You and him were walking whilst holding hands together. You both had fun because he most spent his hours just for you. Until, he asked you something. You turned your head to him. "Is there something, babe?" You furrowed your eyebrows. You could figure in his eyes that something is wrong. Finally, he turned his head to you. "Um, if I made a pick-up line... would you love it?" He weakly smile. "Of course, tell me! I really miss your pick-up lines!" You nudged. He smiled and he take a deep breath. "Can you imagine the ocean without the waves or the sky without clouds?" You answered. "No, why?" He spun you around and said. "It's just like me without you, babe." Then, you both kissed under the moonlight.

#4 Interview

*Greyson was looking at you

*You looked at him

*He didn't look at you, but he smiled

*You went to the bathroom

Interviewer: Who were you looking at?

Him: The most beautiful girl in the world!

Interviewer: Really?

Him: Yeah! And I want to have a date with her. *blushing

****

So, that's for the shooort imaginness! And yeah, thanks for the 3k!!! *pats her own back. You guys are amazingggg! :) thanks for sprreeaaading

Ideas? xx