43

Thursday; Midnight

sorry if i didn't update again. peace! yeah, i was tired and i told you that i had a band so... yeah!

annnnddd, i was reading a fanfic and it was made by a great writer from my fam (magcon thing) damn! it's was great :) also, another great writer too from my fam (5sos thing) and omg, it was amazing! these guys are really talented becomes on writing and full of imagination :)

Friday; Morning

that's why i write fanfic and i was inspired writing bc of them. but  should i forget you guys? (; for me, being an enchancer is the thing i wouldn't forget. let's just say, many "over-acting people or very immature fan" but, when it comes on love for him, is the thing you won't miss anything. the thing you won't regret. i know, some of you get noticed from him don't worry im not one of them. I tried everything just to make me notice, but i guess i wasn't good enough and i feel i don't exist. im not a hater, it's just so unfair...

can we skip that? oh, shit. if grey, see this *unexpectedly i would be that happiest person in the world. i think, i will kill myself over my happiness. btw, did you see the 'Vintage Teen'? i guess, a lot of you saw that.

yeah, some of you get hurt bc of dat picture... some are okay, fine "it's just a picture!" but deep inside your hurt, aren't you? (;

for me, it's okay if greyson and aspan will be... (idk) i think, if this thing will happen, maybe i think i wouldn't except it. let's just say, you love him, you did everything, you'll do everything just to notice or see him for the rest of your life. but, letting him go is hard to except it. guys, im not against between them it's just, you really love that person but that person isn't love you back. it hurts. you feel you don't exist.

okay! let's stop this madness. btw, did you saw the word "ewok". if u know it, i think we will be friends! (;

Note: it's all about 5sos thing. (if u know what i mean XD)

so, what should i put in this chappie? *thinking

btw, you need some songs while reading this? :) okay!

btw, i promised to you that there will be a prom thing right? :) so, here it is... and if i continue the story very sad, it would be corny. and i will use two chapters (flashback-to-back) and i miss their ship name, "Gianne" so, let's do it.

omg. omg. omg. 1.5k reads?! thank you so much guys for sticking with me!!!! i love you so much <3 and 60+ votes?! oh, you guys are truly amazing!!! te amo

Songs that you might on your playlists:

Can I have this dance - High School Musical

Almost is Never Enough - Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Skyes

When I see you smile - Bad English

Terrified - Katharine Mcphee

Take a look at me now - Greyson Chance

Hope you enjoy! x

————————————

"Are you afraid of the dark?" Greyson asked.

"Me?" I turned around then I shook my head no.

We were walking in the night, heading to our prom. Greyson looked even hotter than the sun. He was wearing tux and his hair was on a *quiff style approximately, 100000000000x (im speechless XD). There's an awkward silence bet. us after Greyson asked me that thing. And I felt my hands interwined with him. I was shocked. I looked over and he held my hands interlocked with mine. My eyes wide and Greyson noticed it and ask,