8

I knocked on the door and I’m waiting for her answer. I opened the door and suddenly I saw her sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I walked towards at her. I kneeled and I touch her forehead like she was shivering maybe because of the weather. I’m starting to panic. Okay. Chill Greyson. Chill.

“What if?”

Yeah.

I grabbed my phone in my pocket. What if I should call mom? No. What if she says that I brought a girl in my house? ‘Yeah, don’t try to call your mom.’ What if Alexa or maybe Tanner? Oh yeah, they’re busy. Shit. What if?

“That’s right Greyson.” I dialed my closest friends which is Pat and Cody.

[A/N

I wanna dedicate this chapter to my sweetest friend in social media, Pat. I hope she’ll like it. And I know from the very start, she wanted to be a Cody’s girl. Besides, I promised that I will put her in my story.

I carried Diane like a shoulder backpack. I closed the door gently. We both hopped inside the car. Then, I drove.

~~~

Pat’s POV

It was 7:17 in the evening and we decided to go outside. Cody prepared a picnic just for two of us. Isn’t he too sweet, huh? Now, we’re at the top of the hill. Sitting down and just waiting until the sunset comes down. It was windy and I asked Cody to give me a blanket instead of a blanket he gave me… he gave me a hug. He whispered at me,

“Are you feel so cold right now?” He whispered gently in my ear.

“No. I feel I’m home right now.” I said then he kissed my cheek and with that I blushed.

“You look beautiful, tonight.” He said then he smiled.

“Thank you, babe.” I said then I smiled.

He removed his arms then she grabbed my hands gently then he kissed it. Then he said,

“Pat, you look blooming like a flower. Your smile is like a shining diamond. And lastly, your beautiful eyes bright at night.” And, “I am very lucky to have you.”

You changed my life. You make my world wonderful. Lastly, I don’t want to be your friend anymore…”

“Wait, what? Why? Did I did something wrong?” I muttered trying to hide my sadness.

“No. You didn’t do anything… can’t you see…” He said then looked me straight in the eye.

“What can’t I see? Why are you like this? I’m feeling like… ugh!” then he just laugh? Why would he laugh on this situation? Is he crazy or something?

“Can you let me talk? You’re always jumping to conclusions like that…” he paused “can’t you see… can’t you see that I’m falling for…” but I cut him off.

“falling for what? Falling for the other girls out there? Wow Cody. I don’t want to feel this! Why am I feeling this like I’m so attractive to you?” I wanted to cry.

“Pat… I’m not falling for other girls… can’t you please stop saying that? Yes I’m falling for this girl that made my life happy” he paused “and this girl is the one that’s in front of me” he continued. My eyes widened and I can’t speak. I looked at him like I was trying to figure out if his joking or not, but I can see that he is really sincere.

He stepped back and like he was starting to sing….

Give me the chance to love you

I’ll tell you the only reason why