27

A/N

Hey guys im bacck!!! sorry if I didn't update this story after 123456789 years. Jk :)

The reasons why I didn't update the story bec:

1. We're out-of-the-country. #jetlag

2. I just met the Aussies (I mean my cousins Wilson and Brayden) aka. Australian cousins

3. There's no Wifi. Just Great XD. Here in my cousins, cause we sleepover in the woods. They told us that we shouldn't use WIFI.

Note: This time this is Diane's & Greyson's POV

Hope you'll like it <3

Saturday tomorrow, evening

I was packing inside my bedroom to see my Grandparents and my cousin in Amsterdam. I was busy putting my stuff inside my suitcase then I turned on my radio and then What I like about you by 5 Seconds of Summer came on. And I started belting while putting these clothes inside my suitcase.

"Diane?" Mom peeked from my bedroom door.

"Hey, mom!" I stopped for what I doing for awhile then I minimize the sound of my radio and I approached. "Come in, Mom." I smiled.

"Can I talk for you a second?" Mom asked.

"Su-sure, mom." We walked up then we sat down from my queen size bed.

"Are you ready to see your cousins and your Grandparents?" She asked then I nodded and half-smiled.

"Ah, mom?" I asked my mom in nowhere. "Yes, dear?" She looked up on me then I sheeply asked, "Uh..um mom why dad call me "Kate" as calling my name as Diane?"

Opps. Wrong timing, Diane. Shit!

"Actually..."

**********

Damn. It's so bored in here. What should I do?

While staring at the ceiling and thinking of something what to do, I heard my phone vibrated then I saw that it was from Laura Ashley.

Fr: Laura

Hey! I miss you :(

I smiled then I answered.

To: Laura

Hey, baby! I miss you too <3

After 10 seconds

Fr: Laura

Awe :)) Until now, you're still sweet more than sugar?! :p Haha. You make me blush.

To: Laura

Well, what can say for? This handsome face and this sweet words can really make you blush (;

Fr: Laura

Haha, Grey. Whatever!!! :p By the way baby how are you now? :)) Do you have new friends there?

To: Laura

Nothin' it's still the same. Well, I just want to tell you that... There's a girl name Diane and she called me a...

Fr: Laura

A what, baby? :(

To: Laura

I gulped then I type.

She called me a Jerk. I know she "muttered" but my TWO EARS heard that word. You know, I want to teach her some lessons. She's a bitch!