42

Sorry if i didn't update this yesterday. actually, i was with mah band. they say that they need me and we will have a lot of work to do.

i put all my imaginations here so, don't take that im a good in writing one of these days. and yeah, sorry if i have a lot of mistaken words, please don't judge me.

i wish i could inspire you all but i guess im not good enough. so, yeah don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Spread/Share &

Add this to your reading lists

you can also follow me if you want too, besides i don't want you to push to follow me guys anyway. im just suggesting :)

so, if you're asking my acc... i'll just announce it after my 1st book was done or maybe my 2nd book (idek)

my gosh, im tired when i got home. still, i want to finish this shit thing just for u guys!

hmm, do we need songs while reading this? i think so...

Songs that you might add on your playlists:

Lost and Found by A Rocket to the Moon

Trouble by Coldplay

Hold on 'til the Night by Greyson Chance

You by 1975

Hope you enjoy! x

—————————————

I was walking alone in the darkness. There's weird sounds and a cold breeze. How can I survive with this kind of situation?

No, it can't be. I'm only dreaming. This can't be happening. It's just a nightmare.

Where was I? What am I doing here?

I kept walking, walking and walking. Then, someone tapped my shoulder. I was frozen. I turned around and I saw Austin.

"Austin? what the fuck are you doing here? you sca—"

"Grey, there's no need to explain. You need to go! Right Now! She needs you." Austin said hastily.

"What do you mean?! I need to go? And someone needs me? but who?!"

He breathed. "Your fucking girlfriend, Greyson!" He shouted.

"What?!" I ask, then he mentally face palmed.

"Greyson, now!" He pushed me away then he gave the lamp, heading through the red door.

"What the f—"

I stopped from what I was now. Austin left me alone. He just shut the door and I don't know what exactly what to do. Then, I saw many not many, a lot of mirrors. Now, I can see myself. The real me.

I take a little closer. Suddenly, I saw her almost dying. Begging for help. I was starting to panic, thought I couldn't breathe. Seeing in front of her, makes my heart stopped. I saw her couldn't speak clearly because Ashton is trying to choke her by pressing her neck with those strong hands. On my right side, I saw my friends, Will, Colton, Matt and Aspan. Were surrounded by those armed guards, they trying to stop them from escaping through the mirror. Lastly, I saw my family, behind them there's a lot of guards tightly gripped them while pointing the gun through their heads.

"Well, well. It's hard to choose one, right?" I turned around and I saw Celesté standing there, together with her guards behind.

"Why you did this to th—"

"You know that, Agent Chance." She shook her head, a viscious smile on her hideous face.

"You're an Agent?" Tanner asked.

I turned around and shook my head yes. "I'm sorry, I betrayed to all of you. Sorry, if I didn't tell you that I've been an agent for two years."

"Enough!" Celesté shouted. "Okay," She decided. "Pull all the—"

"Wait!" She looked at me. "I've decided, if I tell you where it is... just promise me that you will let them go."

She think about that. "Okay, let the—"

"Greyson, no!" She begged.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"If you tell her, people will suffer. people will die."

"What do you mean? do you know all of these things?" She nodded.

"I know. I know all, Greyson."

"But, ho— You betrayed me.You lied to me. How could yo—"

"Greyson, I know you will hate me. But, please listen to me first. She's no—"

"No! there's no need to explain. Now, I understand. That's Great!" I choked.

"No, Greyson. You're the one who can't understand all of it." She protest.

"Of what, Diane? You finally lied to me. And now what? you wanna say something, unbelievable?"

"Look, Greyson. There's no need for drama. You gotta listen to me, okay?"

"Don't listen to her!" Celesté argued. I looked at her.

"Greyson, listen to me!" said Celesté, "She's kidding"

"Greyson!" She shouted.

"Do you believe in Magic? Do you believe in Miracle? Do you believe in Gods more than evil? Do you believe in us?"

"Of course, I believe in you."

She breathed. "Greyson, if you believe in me... you must stop this right away."

"But, how?" I asked.

"Trust me. I know you can do it."

"Prove it!"

She shook her head, "Kiss me"