20

Hey guys!!! I'm back having another chapter asdfghjkl...

And sorry for not updating this story and for the absences too :(( Actually, I'm still not feeling well for 4 or 5 Days tho.

But, before we start I would like to thank all my friends in social media, you guys are all so much mean to me and you make my day even special :)) And I couldn't thank all of you because you're too many to mention #True

Lastly, I'm telling this to you right now that YOU SHOULD FREAKING TURN ON YOUR MUSIC INTO SAD SONG. THANK YOU

Diane's POV

It's not because I woke up because of my mom. But the truth is, I woke up because of what happened on me slipping all night through this 'Knight in Distress'. I didn't know that I've been dreaming for nothing, I've been dreaming for A guy I thought he will love me soon, and I thought we're happy family but it's not.

All I remembered is, my parents divorced when I was eleven years old and I don't have any siblings at all. We moved and start living in Amsterdam but then again, I was raped by a 'Bitch Man' and A guy who saved me from hell but sad to say, his just my shining armor in my dream. His not my soulmate nor classmate. His just a bubble, once you blow it and spread all over within the air... he easily disappear. And it was all dream. Stupid dream.

One Day, I was running down through the streets, it was rainy day, it was dark and you can see some lights flickering but so far away from you. And I decided to

Runaway and to leave me dying Alone. As I running and trying to let out these tears because my mom told me that My Dad was found dead because someone shoot him on his head inside our house. Our house was ambushed and we didn't know that trying to 'Running Away' doesn't solve anything. Running Away cannot solve our own problems and you must face it through and you must not to go back.

Actually, I wasn't eleven years old... I was 17 years old and that was 5 years ago and I can't remember to forget about my dad. My Dad was my friend, he taught me to face all my problems. My Dad was my teacher, even though my mom was busy in her work... he still teaching me in other subjects even though his very tired from work. My Dad was my Savior, he save me from anything.

When I was younger, I never quite understood. Your strange, Unique and Funny words. I didn't appreciate much the wisdom of your words - nor the lessons in your silence. Dad, thank you for making time despite of your work. Thank you for guiding me, ALWAYS. When I was struggling w/ the challenges I faced, you're always there for me when mom wasn't. You're trying to make me happy when I'm sad, When I'm nervous, you're here to cheer me up. When I'm down, you reach out your hand just for me. Dad, thank you for the Unconditional love, when I was headstrong and defiant. Thank you for protecting me from harm and at the same time letting go as I strive for Independence.

As I fully grown up now and I know what's the importance of being a grateful dad to me. Now that I am older, I appreciate you more. God has given me that Funniest, Weirdest, and Greatest Gift I ever had. And that's you, Dad. That's you. Thank you for everything and thank you for being my Dad. The Dad who always right by my side, No matter what happens you're still for me even though I'm a stupid kiddo ever... still 'You love me'. Dad, I know you're listening. Dad protect me huh? I love you Dad, Always.

As I still keep closing my eyes while my tears falling down through my cheeks. I don't care if my mom ask me if I was crying or nah. And I cannot change, even though it's past but for me his my everything. Even though I can't see him still he's in my heart and on my mind. Then, I heard my little sister was knocking on my door like she was trying to come in.

I slowly stood up from my bed and I took a deep breathe and sighed. Good thing, I didn't cry out loud. Haha Lolz. I wear my softly slippers and put it on my both feet. I slowly opened the door and suddenly my little sister came in and hugged me so tightly.

"I...ca...can't....brea...breat-"

"Opps, sorry." She said in a adorable voice then we both pulled away.

Okay, guys meet my little sister. Actually, she's my half sister and her name was Sophie. She has beautiful green eyes like mom. Wavy brown hair and her accent was from Southern. When mom finally moved on... he met this guy in the Restaurant named, Alexander Young. Well, well well he's a Chef there. Wait, did I just say... Alexander Young *Only? Haha. Okay, fine let's call him from now on, Daddy Alex. Well, their relationship become longer and he's been my Dad for 4 or 3 years. For me, my first Dad will be the best. It's not for being boastful but, I still really fucking love my Dad Sam. He's the best Dad ever.

"Diane, are you sure you're going away from me?" Sophie asked in frowned like she's starting to cry.

"Dear, my sweetest sophie... Listen to me, *sighed I will not be gone and I will not leave you, okay? You know that I really really love you so much." I said then I pinched her cheeks and hugged her so tightly.

"I'm gonna missshhh you." She said then I can feel the her tears was falling down through my shirt.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Sophie." I said then I pulled her away and rubbing her tears through down her cheeks with my thumb.

"Don't cry, huh? or else I will-"

"Diane?!" My mom shouted coming down from downstairs.

"What is it, Mom?" I yelled but slightly.

"You have a visitor!" She yelled back again.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Just come down, here." She said in annoying voice.

"Okay." I said.

Then, I ask my sister to come downstairs with me and she just nodded. I brought her up and put her on my right arm. While, walking down slowly... downstairs, I checked my iphone on my left hand that, it was already 9 am. Wow. As we're getting nearer from the front door... my heart was skipping so fast and I don't know why. Oh no. Shiiiiiitttt.

And now, we're standing infront of the front door... I took a deep breathe and opened the doorknob and I saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*********

For the Dramatic sessions earlier, seriously I was crying tho *not hard. As I was typing, I burst out crying and I think this is so emotional. So, guys pls comment cause I really need your comments ASAP. pls? and please don't forget to vote at least 5 votes please? :))

Do re mi fa so la TE AMO!!! <3