7

I opened my eyes and felt someone is hugging me back and I saw

Greyson is hugging me back so SOFTLY. Wtf. I remembered last night that he made a line between us like there’s a space between us. I screamed at him and he immediately opened his eyes and suddenly both of us fell down from his bed. We both rolled two times and I’m on his top and his at the bottom.

“Woah!” He whispered and like he was staring at something.

I looked at his eyes and he was staring at my BOOBS. Fuck.

“HEY!” I said then I stoop up immediately and cover it with my hands.

“Woah!” He said. “I never seen a-” but I cut him off.

“You know what?” “You are such a PERVERT!” I screamed like a 5 year old girl then I was trying to get out suddenly

He grabbed my wrist and I didn’t expect that he will hug me so softly but tightly. Like, the way he hugs me it’s like PARADISE. It feels like HEAVEN. Irresistible. NO WAY, Diane. Don’t ever try to fall in love with him.

I removed his hands off me. But, he keeps hugging on me. I’m trying to remove it but I can’t. He’s too strong. And he whispered in my ear,

“Don’t move.” “Take it slowly, please?” For me. He said softly in my ear.

Greyson’s POV

I don’t know why I feel like this. Feels like falling in love. Every time I saw her angelic face it feels like I’m in heaven. Wherever I saw her chocolate brown eyes it feels like I’m home. Whenever I heard her voice feels like she was singing like an angel. DAMN. I cannot fall in love with girl. I mean, yeah we’re not even close yet but why am I feeling like this? I cannot control myself. I cannot control my mind. She’s different from the other girls I’ve met. I. I. I think I’m in love with her. NOW.

“Um, Greyson?” She said then she tapped my back softly.

“Shh, Quiet.” I said softly.

She removed my hands away from me. She didn’t leave another word. She opened the door then she shut it.

Diane’s POV

I ran downstairs. Why he’s doing like this? I mean, why he hugs me softly? “All right. All right. Don’t panic. My head hurts.” I bit my lip and starting panicking. “I can’t stop thinking about him.” I should not fall in love with this guy. DAMN. This is wrong. I’m in love with a wrong guy. SHIT. What should I do? Diane, please think. Think something. Okay. This is just a start. And just go with the flow. Act like you like him. Act like you in love with him. Yeah. That’s right, Diane. This is just a mission. I can do this.

Greyson’s POV

She removed my hands off me. She didn’t leave another word. She opened the door then she shut it. I think she was shocked because of what I did to her. “Greyson, why you did this to her?” Fuck. I think I’m in love with her. “But, why so fast Greyson?” “Are you crazy?” She’s not the girl you were looking for. She’s an ordinary girl. She’s not my type. “But, when every time I hold her close. This feels like falling love.” DAMN. I think I should apologize to her.

I opened the door silently, I saw her in the living room sitting down in the sofa. She covered her face and I she said…

“You. Cannot. Be. In love. With. Greyson.”

Ouch

“This. Is. Wrong. Diane. Very Wrong.” She added.

I walked slowly downstairs and walking towards at her and…

“I know you’re here.” She said.

“Look, I’m very sorry on what happened early. I didn-” but she cut me off

“Greyson.”

She removed her hands and I saw her puffy red eyes. She’s crying now. Like, this is my first time a saw a girl who cries hardly. But, when you saw her… “It’s like you can see in her eyes that she needs an answer.” The answer. I cannot explain. I cannot read her mind. I can’t. I can’t.

“Diane, I’m so sorry.” I said sincerely and kneeled in front of her.

“She doesn’t leave another word. She stood up. She walked away from me.”

I walked up and went to his room. I looked in the window. Wiping my tears. I saw the skies like it’s might gonna rain. And yeah, it’s starting raining.

I saw Diane walking upstairs and she went to my room. Maybe, she was upset. “Greyson, you’re stupid.” What the heck I did to her. Why am I always doing this to her? I broke her heart. Like, it was falling into pieces. “Greyson, do something that can make her happy.” Yeah. That’s right.

~~~

I knocked on the door and I’m waiting for her answer. I opened the door and suddenly I saw her

[A/N]

Distance by Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz

Temptation by Greyson Chance

It will rain by Bruno Mars

Say (All I need) by One Republic

Hope you’ll like it :)

-haimalwayshunGREY