21

On a friday night in Camden Falls, Massachusetts, population 14,747, some people are wherever they usually in the evening and others are not where one might expect to find them. On Friday nights, things and people get shuffled around a little.

Darkness has not fallen yet, so there's a time to take a walk through the still, hot air and stand outside a cottage surrounded by tidy gardens that, during the day, are a buzz with bees. In fact, later in the summer if you were to stand beneath the hydrangea in the front yard, you would find the entire bush humming loudly.

San Diego, Senior Year

When Madge called Dub and me into our West Coast, in living room to tell us they were getting a party. I admit I was surprised. They showed my school mug shot on the morning video announcements as one of Illyria's two Merit finalists. I was so stoned when that picture was taken. I had a bandanna pulled low over my sleepy eyes, and in a dead giveaway, I was out of focus.

Guess what. There was an ugly scene at the dinner table caused by one of the Chance family tonight, and I wasn't get involved in it at all. I didn't say a word during the exchange. Max and I cooked together. This was one of their less gross joint pursuits. Believe me, in my book, it ranked way above jogging together in matching sweat suits or French kiss in public. This night they prepared a barbecued salmon and corn on the cob. After seven years of microwaving my own meals, I tried not to miss much home cooking.

Flattening the crumpled legal sheet, I rescanned my list and found more nonessentials steps I could cross out.

• Buy pizza-sized mum with "Max and Madge" spelled in glue and glitter down the hanging streamers.

• Buy big-sized soccer ball and try to beat those bitchez tomorrow in the soccer field.

• Get hair, DONE.

Soon, I had the list pared down to the bare necessities:

• Wake up Dub and give her $hit.

• Lie to Mom.

• Get off work.

• Teach whiskey as an asshole.

• Squeeze Zits.

"Greysooooooooonnn!"

"Whaaaattt the Fuuucckk?!" I yelled back to Madge.

"Come over here you, $hit-head!" She yelled in annoying voice.

"Cominggg!"

While I was sitting in the dining table, rescanning my To-do-lists, someone was shouting at me coming from the living room. And it was Madge. Screaming like a-five-year-old.

I ran over and went to the living room and I was panting.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here. Join with us." She looked at me and smiled.

"Then, what's that? Besides, I was busy doing shit things. You know this is IMPORTANT." I said then all of them look-at-each-other and wiggling their eyebrows and said,

"Oh, come on Greyson. It's just a game besides, this is the time we should bonding togetherrrr!" Max argued then all of them agreed.

I think for a second and yeah, we should have a bonding w/ my cousins. Okay, fine. Whatever. It's just a game.

"Okay, fine." I rolled my eyes then all of them say, 'Oh yeessss!'

I sit beside Max. Max is my guy friend. No. 1 trusted friend ever. Even though, we do weird shit sometimes in our school. Sorry, sometimes you gonna break the rules.

"Okay, what's the game all about?" I asked.

"It's called, 'Triple Dog'." Dub said.

Dub is my Girlfriend. I mean, Girl-but-friend. She's kind but totally bitch asshole. She's the master mind of bitches things and we're on it. She always make pranks in our school even us we're Victims. One day, Max and I were walking through our lockers then the time we opened our own lockers, there's slimy thing but also gooey too just blown up in our own shirts. Our lockers went messed. Our face was looks like a huge birthday cake spread all over. And all of the students in the campus we're laughing at us. DAFUQ. I knew, Dub planned all this thing. Oh well.

"What's the meaning of that game?" Sarah asked.

"Duh?! Triple dog. It's just like Truth or Dare but it's really different from it. For example, you will just do weird-shit-different but awesome dare." She pouted.

"Oh."

"Then, what are those consequences?" Allison asked in disbelief.

"It's very simple. All you gonna do is, ask somone who will dare you and if you cannot do it... All you gonna do is to Shave your head." She smirked.

"Shaaavveee?!"

"Yes, shave." She nodded.

"Okay. If you don't want that, I should sleep now. Goodnight guys!" She stood up but Madge grip her down.

"Sit down, asshole. I think, it should be fun!" She extremely excited.

"Yeah. Maybe, you're right!" Max agreed then all of us agreed except me.

"How 'bout you grey?" Madge asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

I sighed then I just nodded.

"Okay. who will comes first?" Chuck asked.

"You!" Madge said.

"Me? Whyyyyyy??!" He pouted.

"You don't want? Okay, let mee shaveee your heeaad!" She said while holding the 'Razorblade'

"Okay, fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I triple dog dare you to remove all your clothes then run through the beach sand." She confidently said in nowhere.

"What the fuck Madge!!!" She shouted.

"Do it or I'll tease you GAY?" She challenged him.

"Okay, fine." He rolled his eyes.

He removed all his clothes then all of us went outside while I was holding a camcorder. Haha Lolz.

"Do you think guys I can do this $hit?" He asked sheeply.

"Yeah! I know you can do it bitch!" I said giving him a thumbs up. Lolz.

"Okay, let's count from 1....2...........3! ruuuuunnnnnn!!!"

Then all of us following him then suddenly...

*****

Inspiration of the day:

Rob Thomas

Ann M. Martin

Stay tune for more updates =)) And please don't forget to leave some comments here. Also, please please vote guuyyyysss!! 'Beggin

Lastly, if you want to become a part of my next story just simply comment here bc 8 days, i'll be gone :(( So, see you guys.

-haimalwayshunGREY :*