31

A/N

Songs that you might enjoy:

Happy by Pharrell Williams

Little Black Dress by One Direction

Irresistable by One Direction

I'll be by Edwin McCain

——————————

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Harry asked.

"What party?" I ask, still reading books.

"About Jesy's party!" I turned around and it was Zayn.

We were reading currently inside the library and it's our free time. Zayn and Harry are my closest friends here inside the campus. They used to be called as, 'Weirdos', 'Freaks', or 'Geeks'.

Well, for me they're look normal. Yeah, only for me. But, infront of many people... they're just nonesense or simple as 'Trashy people'. 99% of people here doesn't like them, but not me. What can I say? they're funny people to be with. And they're nicest people I've met except that Jerk! I mean, Greyson.

"Nah. Besides, I have a lot of things to do." I said looking down, scanning the pages.

"Oh, come on! Besides, Jesy wants you to come to her party." Harry said then Zayn nodded. "Pweease?" Zayn begged with those cute puppy eyes.

I sighed then I rolled my eyes and I shook my head yes.

"Yeah!"

"Shhh...quiet! This is a library!" Librarian rudely.

"Sorry, Mrs. Cowell" They both said in unison and I planted a plastered on my face.

*—*—*—*

"Bye, guys!" I shouted while waving my hands to them, smiling.

"Bye, D! see you later!" Harry yelled then Zayn waved back at me and they both smiled back to me.

I put earphones and scrolling my favorite song of the day, while walking down through the streets.

I don't know why I'm happy like this. Maybe, because I don't see that Jerk! Haha. But, you know what? He's kind last night. Last night, only. I unexpectedly he was there that night, I couldn't imagine he held my hand. My whole body was frozen. My heart was beating. Fuck!

—*—*—*—

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted then I shout the door, carefully.

I scanned our living room, our dining room even our kitchen. Lastly, I went to her bedroom. Then, I saw nothing. Where did my mom go? I ask myself while scratching my back. Suddenly, my iphone buzzed and it was from my mom.

Fr: Mom

Hey, sweetheart sorry if I didn't tell you that I went to Chance's family.  By the way, you should come here and meet them. Okay? :)

Love ü

What the fuck. She went to Chance's family? What if I saw that jerk again? for sure, I'll punch his face right now. Relax Diane, things gonna be alright. Maybe, I'm just hungry. Yeah

I went to the kitchen and I grabbed some fresh fruits from the refrigerator. And I checked my iphone and it was already 6:45 pm. Oh, yeah.

I immediately put the bowl into the kitchen sink and ran upstairs heading down through my bedroom. I put my things at my study table then I grabbed my blue towel and went to my walk-in-closet. I grabbed my shampoo in spread it through my hair, while humming. After that, I grabbed my perfumed soap and scrub into my  whole body.