41

i don't know how long it would ends guys. so, this time i will not put any songs for this chapter. probably, next story (idk)

don't be mad, i try my best to make you happy.

btw, this is the part 1. yes, part 1!

i put all my ideas here, so please don't judge me anyway. you know, i love you so much!

hope you enjoy! x

—————————

"Greyson," She breathed. 

"Diane," I turned around and I saw her standing there.

I walked up. She still wearing a white rob, stained with blood. She ruffles her hair and she still give me a solemn smile. I wrapped my arms and hug her warmly. I know, she smiled then she patted my back.

I burst all my feelings for her. I apologize on what I've done.

"Sorry, Diane if I let you die. Sorry, if I was frozen and do nothing at all. Sorry, if I le-"

"Shh, Don't cry. It's not your fault any at all. I forgive you." She said then we both pulled away.

She wept my tears fell down from my cheeks then she noticed that my right arm was bleeding.

"What happened to your arm, don't tell me you punched that," pointing the mirror. I nodded.

"Come with me, I will heal that." She said then she grabbed my left arm then we both walked up through our secret room.

She opened the door then she turned on the lights. She grabbed a chair and she let me to sit.

"Diane," I breathed. "How long you've been dead?"

She looked up straightly into my eyes. "I never been dead, Grey. I didn't die."

"What do you mean?"