30

Warning: This is strictly sexual to all mankind. All proffesional youth minders can fully understand this. Please, don't let your parents see this. It's only me and you.

- Strictly sexual

- Strictly wordly

PG-13

—————————————

"What's your dirtiest thing you did in bed?" Lauren asked, I sighed then I rolled my eyes, and grabbed some watermelon. I walked over to the loverseat and I saw Greyson follow my bum. I sat down and he stared at me with a small plastered on his face. I looked at him with my eyes questioning him then he started licking his lips and I just rolled my eyes.

"Greyson, answer me!" She hit his harm with her voice a bit stern. Still, he's looking at me.

"Huh?" He said as he turned around back at her.

She was a major slut. And she ever wore was revealing clothes. One time, Greyson almost break her neck because she's acting like such a wore. I know right from the start, she needs an attention from the other guys and have some fun at night like all she needs sex, sex and even more sex.

I stared blankly at him as he kissed her lips, he fluttered his eyes open looking at me as he kept kissing her, I sat silently bit shocked watching and his hazel eyes hit mine. He locked eye contact with me, making my heart thump, I looked away but I had the urge to look again. I rolled my eyes and I got up and walked upstairs and slammed my door then I heard footsteps walking towards my door. Without a doubt, I saw Greyson and came in shutting it.

I ignored him and I was reading 50 shades of Grey. What the fuck. I throw it hardly then I saw him took off his shirt and crawled beside me.

"Jealous, much?" He asked, sounding like a total arse.

"No" I mumbled.

Still, he kept looking at me as I saw him with the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"You're jealous" He said sounding happy.

"No, I'm not!" I protest then I was about to get up from the red carpet but

He scooted over to my reach and he started running his hand up my thigh. I stood frozen not being able to move. He stood up behind me and he grabbed the back of my neck and said

"Bent over onto the table". My heart was thumping out of my chest does he really have to do this? He pushed my neck down and he spreaded my legs out then started running his hands up in my inner thigh and then he spanked my arse harshly.

I wanted him inside NOW! I could hear his shuffling, taking off his clothes and he turned back around at me and he was standing in his tight boxers.

He kissed my neck, sucking my skin, having it glide between his mouth from sucking, leaving me hickeys. He sat back on the bed and he stuck his hand into his boxers then he pulled out his long and hard dick. And he pulled his hands behind his head then he looked me in the eyes as I began getting soaked.

I looked up at him like he was looking dead and our eyes immediately locked. I licked the tip, still looking into his eyes. I started sucking at the head and he moaned lightly, hissing and breathing out. I pulled the head out my mouth and I blew it.

"Oh god" He moaned.

I started squeezing my thighs together his dick was so long and juicy. I wanted it. Then, I took the head back into my mouth and I forced it deep into my mouth. I started massaging his balls with my right hand, while my left started helling with pumping.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said. Those words made me feel excited, I couldn't wait to taste it.

I started pumping harder and I looked up at him and his lips trembled and quivered. I slowly started pulling my clothes off not losing eye contact with him, he started gnawing at his bottom lip, watching me with anticipation.

I laid beside him and he rolled on top of me and he bit his lip saying,

"I wanna fuck you so hard". I blinked sexily, calmly and slow.

"Do it!" I said planted my eyelids open.

"I will" He said then he began pulling down his boxers like he was fully unclothed like me.

He slowly climbed back on top of me and his eyes were melting into my soul. He started pumping his shaft. It was wet and I started getting wet. He placed at his entrance then he placed both his arms on the side of my head.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Uh...uh..uh..um I-I-I do-don-don't.... OH MY GOSH!" I screamed and I knew he trusted me with all his might. I wrapped my legs around him as a reflex. I started moaning as he kissed at my skin, gliding it between his teeth.

*****

Then, I felt my phone buzzed from my pocket. I took it and it was from Cameron.

Fr: Cameron the Sailor Man

Hey! wanna hangout with me tonight? :)

I blushed a bit then I replied.

To: Cameron the Sailor Man

Sure! why not? (; I'd love too <3 By the way, where we're going?

Fr: Cameron the Sailor Man

That's great! Well, I'll fetch you later at 7pm. See you later (;

"Diane!!!" Someone shouted back at me. I turned around and I saw the ball was approaching me. I was frozen and shocked.

"Boom!"

"Diane, are you okay?" I saw Brayden and Wilson asking me if I was alright. I was fell from the ground and slowly blinking my two eyes. Then, I drifted my eyes to shut.

Fuck I was only dreaming.