Chapter Four: Jealousy-

A/Ngif of Finn (Sebastian Stan) on the side cause he's a babe hells to the yeahs. 

    The air was humid tonight. The moon set to full beam as it lit up the vast sky above me. I'd been standing with my foot propped up against the wall, at the entrance of the alley, for the better part of forty minutes. Waiting for Tyler and Tony to return from dealing with their tricks.

    I'd tried to influence the decision of one very tall man who had taken an interest in Tyler. I didn't like the thought of that prick getting his mouth around him. Shit, I really needed to stop feeling this way. Jealousy wasn't a very attractive quality on me.

   Besides, it was just a waste of time. Especially with us both being in this line of work. It was inevitable that he'd be getting off with more guys than I could keep track of. I needed to finally figure out a way not to be bothered whenever I saw some guy pushing Tyler to his knees. It was just so damn hard.

    And then I saw the perfect distraction coming out of the entrance of the pub, across the road from me. The guy I'd met the other night. Mister we should do this again sometime. His eyes met mine as if he sensed that I was there and I watched as he tucked his hands into his black trouser pockets, looking left and right as he jogged across the road.

    “Hey,” he smirked. “You waiting for somebody?” He came to a stop a few steps in front of me, his black and grey t shirt stretching over his shoulders as he tensed them. Seeing him with only a t shirt on had me realising how warm I was in the damn sweater I was wearing.

   “Certainly not you.” I replied, glancing towards the entrance of the alley. I wasn't sure why I answered him so rudely. Especially when the plan was to use him as a distraction, not chase him away.

    He seemed to take it lightly as he laughed, joining me by the wall, propping himself up with his shoulder. He leaned into me, watching me with those wide, blue eyes. It was if he'd absorbed the ocean. They were so clear, even in the darkness. The white of his eyes almost resembled a light house amongst the blue of his irises.

    I internally shook myself out of my thoughts. They were getting too deep, it must have been reaching that time of the night. It hit four in the morning and suddenly my thoughts became a jumble of intense epiphanies and a lot of over-thinking.

    It was then that Tony appeared from the alley, wiping at his mouth and running his fingers through his messy hair that had previously been neatly combed. His eyes looked tired, worn around the edges, as he stared at me. He barely acknowledged the guy leaning beside me.

    He gave me a nod and then headed across the road into the pub. Something didn't feel right. He seemed sad. Like he'd just been delivered some bad news. And then the guy he'd been down the alley with came sauntering up a few moments later, looking too damn pleased with himself.

   “Looks like your friend gives good head,” the guy beside me commented as we both watched Tony's client walk away, disappearing into the late night traffic of people.

    I turned to glare at the guy but Tyler caught my attention beforehand, as he came stumbling out of the alley, his trick in tow. He scratched the back of his head and adjusted his dick as he zipped himself up. He looked up at me when he was finished, and a small voice in my mind told me to look away, but I couldn't.

    He looked so beautiful in the orange lighting of the street lamp, that loomed above him. It was pretty hard to tear your eyes away from a sight like that. He looked like he'd gone the whole way with his trick from the look of his clothes, all half undone and askew and it made me wish I was the cause.