I was almost shouting with how frustrated I felt at the moment. Specially when P'Podd was looking anywhere but me.

"Nong, can we just let this rest? There's nothing really."

I let out an annoyed sigh.

"What is there to rest when there's nothing really, as you said?"

I was fully annoyed and frustrated at the moment that my voice boomed inside the four corners of our room.

"I'm off Nong, I'm running late for my appointment."

P nonchalantly reached for the door but I stopped him yet again.

"You're not going anywhere until you talk to me!"

He regarded me casually before he shook his head and reached for the door again.

I pushed him away that he almost fell on the floor.

"What the? What is wrong with you, Earth?"

"Right? Frustrating isn't it? When you fvcking don't know what's happening!"

He adjusted his back pack and heaved a sigh before he was back to regarding me.
It was very obvious how he was trying to compose himself that I was annoyed even more.

"Just sleep it off, Earth, you must be tired from all the night outs with, Ploy."

He was back to the door again  and was about to open it when I threw a pillow I saw litterred on the floor and threw it at him. I might had thrown it a little too hard that he was pushed forward a little.

He was glaring when he regarded me.

"What the fvck! What the hell is wrong with you? Didn't get enough fvcking with your little girlfriend last night!?!"

I blinked at P'Podd.

I can't believed he just said that about Ploy.

He was never the one to say stuff like that in all of our years together as roommates and friends.

Then it hit me!

"Do you like Ploy?!?"

P'Podd looked at me in disbelief before he shook his head and answered.

"This is crazy. Let's stop right here."

"No. No. P. Let's talk about it right here. Do you like my girlfriend?"

P'Podd looked at me.

"No. I don't. Happy now?"

I snickered with his answer.

"Bullshvt! You like her, that's why you're acting this way, right?"

P'Podd look resigned.

"I don't. Like her. I would never like her. Not when I'm in love with you all this time!"

I blinked at P'Podd.

Did I hear him right?!?!

"You heard it. And yes I said it. Happy now?"

"Ha. Haha. Okay, you got me, that was funny P."

This time it was him who chuckled.

"See? This is why I don't want to tell you about it. This is basically why I didn't tell you what I really feel all this time because I know you're just going to laugh at it. Laugh at me. But it's already out there. Now what?"

I was still blinking at P'Podd.

Is he really serious!?!

Don't tell me he's gay!?!

For fvck's sakes!

He'd seen me naked a lot of times more than I can remember. And how come I only knew this now?

I looked at him again.

I don't know how and what I felt.

I can't seemed to read on his face.

"Yes, Earth, I'm gay. Always has been. Always will be. And yes, I'm in love with you. And yes, I'm avoiding you because I don't want to ruin our friendship but you just had to go ballistic and learned about the truth this way. Now what?"

I didn't know how or what to feel. My mind was a mess and my emotions were in tangled.

"Nong..."

P called out and was about to touch me when I stopped him. I didn't even know why I did that.

"You lied to me and pretended to be friends."

I said instead.

My voice accusing.

"I know. I'm sorry."

I snickered. And spat bitterly.

"This is just. Just...disgusting!"

I realized what I just said when I saw how P'Podd smiled sadly. But I was a jerk and was enveloped with my own emotions that I had no time to explain to him that I was disgusted with the situation and  not with him.

"I know. I'm sorry!"

He said bitterly.

"Well, you should be. You lied to me all this years."

"I know. And I'm sorry again. I just didn't want to make things complicated that's why I didn't tell you."

"What complications? It's not as if I feel the same way as you do."

"Of course."

P'Podd said before he leaned over me and I had to jerk and moved away. The hand he was about to use to pick a discarded pillow from the floor froze mid air.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you Nong, you don't have to be this jumpy. I didn't cross the line all this year, and will never, so you can rest it."

"I'm not sure about that. You're gay after all."

P'Podd took the pillow and put it back on the bed before he regarded me. He smiled at me before he went for the door. That was when I saw how his smile didn't reach his eyes like before.

"You can just forget about what I said, Nong. What more, you can be at ease about having me as your roommate, I'll take all of my things out for when you're not around so you won't feel uncomfortable."

"I'm not asking you to move out."

"No. You're not. But you're making me feel it. And trust me, I understand."

He regarded me one last time before he closed the door shut.

I didn't stop him.

I actually felt relieved until I came to our shared room that afternoon and found all of his things gone. I was trying to feel happy at first until I found myself driving towards the opposite direction and ended up drunk in a local bar as far away as the hope that I'll be able to get used to not having my friend with me.

I groaned when I felt the cold marble on the bar counter. Maybe I'll just sleep here. I closed my eyes for a minute before someone called out my name.

"Nong, that's enough, let's go home!"

I was surprised to see P'Podd standing in front of my droppy eyes. What more, I pulled him to me.

I must really be drunk.

Because the last time I remembered, we were kissing.

I kissed him.

A/N

Hey, lovelies!

If you're from Falling All in You then this chapter would definitely look familiar because this was it.😅 I just posted this first to give an idea to those who weren't there about how this story will go. ☺

Will be adding chapters by next week, maybe.  🙏☺

Laters. 😘

S5m💙